The "AN0NYMOUS COWARDS"

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Come_Inside, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Take the fight to the newsfeed and off the damn forums!... smh

2. Supposed osw update, awp down to 49 members,bottom 4 too small to even hit anyone so let's call it 45 members, aprox 11 of those aren't even awp but gaw, so 34 awp accounts left, maybe 3 hit back out of them, some gaw hit also like kronus above me, fair play to you bro. Bottom line, clan crumbling to bits with sharps poor leadership setting the example of being naked, potless and broke. Good job guys keep it up  �

3. You forget to mention the internal issues causing certain aztec council to leave war, 1 disbanded aztec clan, 1 dead aztec clan and 1 aztec owner who has left war and went inactive.

4. Awps claim to fame, calling us out and hitting 2 subclans of accounts averaging 1m cs. They were running tfo ebs for heavens sake, you must be proud of them amazing achievements. They weren't even involved, you just started hitting them cos you can't hit us. Says everything about how pathetic you chumps really are, coming from another awp naked, potless, broke leader. And you wonder why your clans a laughing stock

5. How can you claim 2 clans that are part of aztec aren't part of war? Lmao, also you forgot to address the council members who left because of internal issues and the former owner of aztec alliance who is currently clanless and inactive.

6. Aa leader has important exams, real life always come first but he will be back, no council members have left, so don't see where your coming from their, let's be honest look at you, whos gonna leave cos of you, your nothing but an irrelevant noob, look at your clan, a small bunch of irrelevant noobs, if your on about wizards again, they weren't council and clan averaged 1m cs as I stated. You need some better ammo bud cos it's a shame the only entertainment you can give me is in here. Weak leaders - weak clan. Like ive said before, better call yourselves gawp, they only ones who atheist want to attempt fighting

7. You've bored me again now glenn, please come say high in my newsfeed with what other noobs you can muster up the courage to hit me with, yawn, guess il unload on some gaw and hope they hit back

8. It's hard to hit when your in pin.

9. I did just tell you I'm bored and gonna unload, i know your dumb but come on glenn, forest gump was a genius compared to you, ps my spies are full noob, shows how good your skills are and why your clan hasn't got a clue how to fight, your a spy build and and im gonna zero your weak ass

10. Glenn sz02, congrats weak ass,

11. Nice Xtal, too bad your p and 0'd again.

12. Aww your embarrassed cos I zeroed you with my little 2.5m spies haha, I never xtalled. Why you always lying?

13. Considering your spies were 0 before your post and then you unloaded a full bar of fail scouts, i think it's clear you Xtalled.

14. I told you before I unloaded I was full, shall we post ss of eachother newsfeeds glenn? See who's lying

15. Go ahead post your newsfeed, not that anyone cares.

16. I care :)

17. I think azaloso having 1.5t+ in allies and eruption having no allies at all tells the tale of how this osw is going

18. Funny what you got to do to get a little inc of you haha. Poor do I gotta come in here and ridicule you for it tho, and lying about xtals, so shameful noob

19. I guess if someone has more allies than you do on the opposite side of your osw that your side is losing the war?

20. If they have trills and you guys have 0 then...... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.