The "AN0NYMOUS COWARDS"

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Come_Inside, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can always try to fail on you so you know it's me but failing on you is pretty hard, your just too damn easy to get through, personally I pay more attention to accounts that are worth something, ones with pots, allies and possibly a small amount of gold, unfortunately you fall short of all them noob. Run your mouth all you want sharp, not sure how many times I can keep telling you how irrelevant you are. Your just as dumb as glenn, match made in heaven if you ask me

2. That was me that just zeroed you again, I never failed so just thought I'd let you know noob

3. Sharp sz again, sorry once again never failed, im trying for you tho, yawnnnn getting bored again

4. Sharp sz58, at least get a clannie to help you out mouth, or are they all dead. The only thing your good at is boring me to death, congrats on that I suppose, cant congrats you on anything else

5. Il move on to someone more relevant again now, yaaawwwwnnnnn bored.com

6. I get some attacks from slikk every now and then! Protect the damsel(me,a hansel) from distress(slikk, an attack build)
    Props for inc? I think

7. He never hits me back.. Sigh, guess he only likes hansels

8. His atk is pin, prob hiding their hitting you dragon, gaw noob for you

9. I think we've taken over awps thread here, just like we've taken over their clan

10. 2/4/1 att slikk dtw
    If you didn't catch that in cc

11. Does anyone else think its funny that the barely active PS is the one who keeps saying he can osw forever.

12. Anyone else find it funny that your clan is spamming forums with the few outgoing hits they give?

13. yall say yall don't get hit but when this started everyone of yall had allies... where are they? almost everyone has been stripped dry so apparently we must be hitting you fools.

14. And you say we don't hit but the size of our strips have dwarfed the tiny mp strips by you, so apparently we must also be hitting.

15. and on top of that the only person in your clan that hits me EVERYDAY isn't even from your worthless clan

16. The only person in my clan who hits you daily isn't in my clan?

17. guess you can't read.... it says NOT EVEN FROM YOUR WORTHLESS CLAN. unless gaw is now apart of yall

18. Are they on my clan roster? If so then they are in my clan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.