The "AN0NYMOUS COWARDS"

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Come_Inside, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why so defensive? If TRON may be obliged to ask?

2. War aside here. No founder has been kicked. In fact - during this whole war I recall kicking two people. One of which was not loyal the other which was an igreen account and I was ordered by Joe to do so.

The clans three founders were to be blunt; incompetent. Jordan was inactive, Joe (even before outbreak of aztec war) had been trying to win clan loyalty so he could leave clan and take them with him. Ad of course whoops who even asked for a vote to whether he should be off council or be given 100% power (You can guess which the clan chose).

So based on the fact this dynamic trio really was just not working. I personally asked for a vote - explaining my rhymes and reasons. I made sure both owners were on when this happened and my opinions were voiced in clan room as to avoid the feeling of 'betrayal' or 'back-stabbing'.

Following this vote, there was a clear majority, to which five council members were elected.

Joes response.. I don't want to be council anyway because I planned on leaving.

Whoops' response.. The vote doesn't count unless I say it does as I'm council.

Jordan's response... Nothing - he's inactive.

As you can see these words do not reflect that of any great leader I've ever heard about. We'd hoped to have reformed after osw but with the prospect of Joe leaving and thus giving whoops 100% power it was necessary to act before hand.

I don't know who made up the whole 'kicking the founders' scenario, however it was amusing to read. Despite what people think. We @ AN0N care about our members, every member has a voice, and the council represents and organises the clan. It does not own the clan.

Every loyal amongst us owns the clan and all major decisions go through all our loyals.

I hope that cleared up any Aztec lies/ ex-founder/tyrant tears.

3. You all suck anyways :lol:

4. Sounds a bit disrespectful that sharp, you could easily have tried clarifying things without bringing your in house politics into the public, i never got on with joe particularly well but him and whoops deserve a bit more respect than that seen as they were the founders of your clan

5. But like you said, you care about your clannies..... Until their of no more use more like

6. You dare steal Tron quote you awesome case of flattery in imitation 

Slightly forgiven by the Almighty:

TRON 

7. Azaloso, I put it out there as clearly everyone has been told something different. If I was not as loyal to my clan as I have stated why would I be prepared to fight naked and potless for them?

AN0N don't need approval of others.
    We are loyal to each other.

'Whoops and Joe deserve more respect'  me letting them walk free is the only respect they are getting. They are nothing but runners to me.

8. Oh but thanks for your lecture on how to be loyal Mr Azaloso, you guys really showed support to Aztec wizards didn't you? Oh wait...

9. Yeah i have been told differently but that's not my argument to fight. As for wizards I don't speak publicly about members or politics. It's called respect, you should learn it some time Mr forum warrior

10. Ex-members* and you don't speak publicly because the truth does not put yourself in good light

11. So if Jordan comes back will he be reinstated on the council? He didn't exactly try and be a tyrant or anything he simply wasn't there...

12. Can you stop turning up to work and expect to still have your job?

13. Hey who's got some popcorn this is just fun to watch 

14. So if the founders were put up for vote why didnt they kick you all and recruit a new group?

15. Selling popcorn and chairs, $5 each.

16. *gives $10*

17. Please if you are concerned about AWP. Join aztecs... We'd happily spank you too

18. Oh snap sounding like a boss Not!! :) #RIPFailHansels

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.