The "AN0NYMOUS COWARDS"

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Come_Inside, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. considering Aztecs have most their allies and half your crew is naked id say their isnt much spanking happening from awp :lol:

2. i still have enough allies and we could also talk about the amount each side has lost if you want. why dont you go back to aztec instead of continuing to run?

3. Anyone reading here, please feel free to scroll through every member and check their allies, speaks for itself. Who you clowns think your fooling

4. We all have allies, you guys are lucky to even be max plunder

5. We all have allies, most of you are naked and lucky to even be max plunder, keep posting awp, your making yourselves look dumber by the post

6. 

7. Posts went weird then

8. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    oh and one more thing
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

9. I didn't run. Still hitting what remains of AWP

10. Ray,mozez,slikk,ownsyou & goat dtw

11. Last bit of inc. I got was a day ago and that was from war sign ups

12. It's like flogging a dead horse

13. Ownsno1 & slikk xstalled now dtw again

14. wArAZTECwAr匚ㄥ丹れ丹下丹爪工ㄥㄚ

15. Think their hiding under their beds from us again, come on out to play awp, bunch of bored hungry dogs here waiting to tear you apart some more, surely your not all dead yet. Yawnnnn

16. Funny how you guys keep trying to bring the fact that AA owner is inactive as a victory. When about 4 of your owners have asked for cf and left clan.

17. Eruption complaining about no inc is even funnier. I pinned ya for days and never inc back. Thought you were one of the dead ones so I stopped. Again if you have no inc then why no allies? No pots? All spy? Look at me all allyed up and full pots with plenty of troops for ya to hit

18. Whose the fourth?

Respect to Doom, every time I log on my Newsfeed is filled from his hits.

19. Azaloso is the one person I never get inc from

20. awp literally makes me sad they never return any inc to me first inc ive gotten in prob a week was owns so props to owns 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.