The "AN0NYMOUS COWARDS"

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Come_Inside, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sharp and Eruption are AWP council, pretty sure they have as right to ownership as Jordan

2. Hey Glenn nice to see you still have time to post forums, but not to fight. Oh and can you tell nemo to make up his mind, did he leave awp or is he just waiting for us to stop hitting you before he returns. We are confused he clearly posted earlier that he is gonna return to fight, but he cried as soon as he got inc.

3. democracy in kingdoms at war.... seems legit

4. Blah i never paid attention to who is council there

5. Funny how they kicked the owners out but the main reason they getting spanked is because of eruption(glenn) bringing his threats to our clan. You've just got to laugh at these idiots. It's like the blind leading the blind. So when you renaming your clan gaw? More gaw accounts in your clan than original anon accounts. Better appoint them on council instead

6. POOWAH TO THE PEOPLE

7. We don't even have to say anything. Awp make themselves look like bigger idiots everyday

8. Support. Now im supporting Aztec, since AWP kicked out three of their founder.

9. Where to start oh i know telling you so without telling you so :). #RIPAWP

10. In we all fall down...lmao :)

11. This is bs smh

12. Yea Jordan was my favorite :).

13. You should bail out while there still time.

14. 

15. Aztecs please stay off forums this ship is sinking let it sink! Feel free to fill my news feed! Thank you I'll be here all week !

16. We will be here for longer than a week. Say what you wish to say, try to distort the facts. We have shut down 2 of your clans. One disbanded and the other one is dead. We will keep going until our goals are reached. Have a good day.

17. This guy must be new council member. :)

18.  gave so much support to AWP then they go and do this how do you expect to fund strips now? All you can do is just become an annoyance now nothing else, you also have little chance of getting new players in because you stupidly decided to get rid of your 3 founders halfway through an OSW not many people support you anymore. goodluck with rest of war but no more help from me️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.