Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1) (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 24, 2014.

1. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Hard For a

2. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

No support Plunder, would result in every player in the game getting to EE lvl 5 and staying there.

3. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

I hope you get stuck with a bunch of inactives then Kermit and lose what EE you have then. Then maybe you'll suppose the fact that some actually grow and work to get bigger and better rather than staying with bunk stats like yours. Sh suck and ruin the warring matchups. Get a build then give input noob!

4. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Support*

5. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Finally something worth looking forward to.. BTW like some other players crystals for war15 have not been returned yet..

6. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Will we achieve the beta testing achievement.

7. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Agree plunder 100% Sh= **** build

8. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Friday scares me, so I'll war on my ps

9. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

friday war type intresting full support.atleast there wil b no exploition

10. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

@wol

Lol some players will cast their alt ps and once he/she gets a match he will go inactive n leave gold out in exchange for ally hires, sod etc from the opponents clan!

11. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Awesome I can war as a mid now. Ty devs :D

12. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Support the testing. Thanks

13. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Fridays wars seem fun. Only major no no i see is what if u dont get a good wc. But i will def be doing both those wars n all like them.

A solution i see is maybe if a player is inactive during a war the system doesnt let him war again for a week or so. Not sure how hard thatd b for devs though lol.

Also this is something ive actually always wish u would do. Can you please show whether or not the player used an xstal or not. Like under actions it says
    Crystal used : Yes/No

I belive that will get alot of support and has prob been suggested b4. If so sorry for stealing u guy lol.

Thank you devs️

14. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Hell no to show if you xtal or not. That won't help ppl who don't pay any money to this game.

15. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Those people shouldnt b doing ee wars then. An xstal can be the diff between a win n loss

16. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Maybe you've been warring too long at 23 n 1 with noob JUS

17. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Wow, excited to try the random match war. All the normal concerns - inactives, noobs, no xstals, no wc, ect. - should/will be random and present in both clans, which is basically fair... and that's what these wars/matchups have been missing. Some level of fairness to encourage more to participate. Getting crushed war after war by a clan that can stack their roster better will never help bring in more players.

And honestly, if you don't want to try it and give constructive critiques afterwards for improvements - DON'T CAST 

TY devs for finally trying something new. I'm sure that it will have lots of issues (many already raised earlier), but this could be very helpful to get more involved. Keep thinking outside the box 

18. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Yeah only real concern is people selling out to other team for seals ect, we'll see fairly shorty if its a big problem

19. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Looks like I'm going to war on friday!! :D

20. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Friday war!!! Wooo random