Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1) (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 24, 2014.

1. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Would be good if Friday works.. I imagine it would be a small tweak for 1v1s :D

2. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Yay random match! I can't wait forthis

3. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Match ups are still ****
    SH are still overpowered
    War is ****

4. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Friday sounds fun! Count me in!

5. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

I was hesitant at first about Friday wars - but i think this the fairest way as clans cannot exploit

This is the future of EE , clans exploiting - your days are coming to an end

6. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Thanks devs

7. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

The best thing u guys did was make the roster jump around. Now it will make everyone be on the best game to b able to war and know wear ur enemy is instead of writing names on paper and knowing the exact roster location of the opposing clan.

8. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

redhot, if this is the future of ee, i dont need to worry about spending any more money on this game, its a train wreck just waiting to happen, any experienced warrior that enjoys fighting as a team will not last in such an environment.

Now if they did such a system but seperated it by ee level (ee1wars with all ee1people) and continue regular war system as a basis of weeding out the hasbeens no experience wartiors then i could be interested in such a system

9. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

So what is going to happen when you get a clan with a godly war clan against a new war clan. I think random is good but I think with hit restrictions on it might cause issues with hitting

10. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

devs will match warriors so that wont be a problem, it will be random on our part, not from the devs side

11. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

This trial on Friday won't be the new ee and it shouldn't take over from the current clan system. What it is and should be is an additional option for those excluded from dedicated war clans to have a chance to war and have a laugh hopefully once or twice a week.

Using this alongside set clans is a big step forward hopefully.
    As long as all casting don't try to abuse or worse still put no effort in.
    Anyone signing up should be fully prepared to war to the best of their ability and put the time and effort in to give it a decent shot.

The existing ee structure needs to remain with substantial changes to lessen abuses of system within set clans.
    1v1 is still the best option IMO but only if it is an additional feature. Lessening clan structure and teamwork isn't healthy long term. 1v1 with auto matching avoids almost every exploit and excuse though.

Certainly worth a try before anyone condemns an add on feature

12. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

For the Friday wars, how will the clans chosen to participate be determined?

13. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

3b, tge system is creating clans that will be just used for the war

14. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

@3B
    The devs make entirely new clans, e.g, Clan A, Clan B etc, those are the clans people are placed in

15. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Alright, thanks guys

16. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Clearly You don't care about our feedback cause we give u tons and nothing changes!

17. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

If you do more wars like Fridays, make the system require certain things. Like during signup there are certain things that decide if you can war or not, like previous experience, towers, type of build, equipment. Just so people can't cast statless alt's

18. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Hey everyone, I've just posted an update in the original post, but wanted to let you know that after talking with the developers we've decided that during the Testing Wars taking place from Monday thru Friday this week players won't lose Estoc Edge levels from losing wars.

This change will take place starting with tonight's 7PM PDT war, and we'll be working to restore any EE levels lost during the first two wars today over the next few hours.

Hopefully this will help reduce the risks of coming out and helping test wars :)

19. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

So what was being tested exactly? Seemed like the same damn thing 

20. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Well thats a step in the right direction.