SkinnyMinny vs stryker20 and his friends.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Shut up mutt.....

2. Yea you mutt

3. Whooot wolfie has no pots ;0

4. And a sad 130b in allies that look lovely

5. FAIL MOAR WOLFIE!!! FAIL MOARRRR!!!!!!

6. Oh this is the thread  I've been looking all over for this

7. I doubt he's failing

8. Lmfao its called doing the kaw community a favor. Being that I can't clear u because u drop build more than I change ign's might as well let the noobs you farm have a little fun. You knew it was coming. You went from 22B in allies to 300B+ and it looks like you dropped build again after I made the comment that I will fund future strips on you.

Head games. Babe I'll teach you one day how to play with the big dogs. Right now youre more of a declawed ***** cat.

9. Trouble you moron. You flatter yourself that you have any part in anything. That's laughable.

An ee noob started farming me and his banner said if anyone hires him they will be hit and stripped. So I hired him 257 bil and then started farming his previous owner while he was offline.

When his previous owner woke up he hired him back and started farming me. I banked my gold back in bronze. We all hit each other for a while and it seems everyone moved on.

You thinking you played any part is almost as big a joke as you are.

Run along noob hand noob and pretend you're part of something more.

10. And this is him....

[​IMG]

Trouble you funny little nobody. Thinking anything you say or do matters to me

11. bootsy is just a wannabe . its her who cant play with the big dogs she reset like a chicken when subz3ro was fighting her. and bootsy your on a new account that you brought .the previous person who owned it is the big dog not you they grew that account and won all the equipment on it and earned the badges acceivements not you .stop acting as if your a badass fighter when you ran from osw 4 times .

12. Lol keep telling yourself you're tough. You bought 30 250m allies and V. You've already confessed to being scared of being stripped. Never give your hand away.

13. RONALD MCDONALD!

14. subz3ro did kaw a massive service n favour when he kicked bootsys ass into RESET.itll be karma when history repeats itself .every dog has its day right ???!!!

15. I do love how skinny constantly insults people on their personalities or their looks or the fact that they're a "maggot" (who says maggot?). And yet she has NO idea what these people are like or what they look like. When you know the person well enough THEN you can start insulting THEM as a person until then all you look like is an idiot trying to degrade random strangers over a free app game.

(waiting on her to call me a "noob" or a "no life idiot" or a "maggot" :p)

16. Trouble all those allies belonged to the guy I hired for 257 bil. You played no part. As I said not king you say or do matters to me.

You flatter yourself that you're part of my machinations. Your only part is for me to use your wall post on my wall to finger point insults. To bad.

17. Scared of being stripped? Of what? My 20 bil crabby no stat ally?

Sure. I'm terrified