SkinnyMinny vs stryker20 and his friends.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Ali is a gh , because it's easy for her to drop and gain enough cs to farm her targets. She is smart ;0

2. Fail. Fail.again. fail some more

3. Now now. Don't cry panda. Don't lie either. You pay better than extreme.

4. Dont worry ill put up the ss in a minute. No need to lie about your fails now

5. Idk how to get the pixels below 600 :'(

6. You're such an easy farm. And a whiner to!

Nothing like farming a whiner like you.

7. Lookit guys apparently im whining.

Buuuttt im not

Ill whine about your size though, cuz you're tp much of a scared priss to grow so I can hit.

Really wish I can dumb this ss down

8. I'll fill you in panda. I make a hit then work up one pot at a time to the minimum needed to earn gold from you.

And here's a hint. You have no allies. Sell your attack buildings and become a pure spy, the natural progression of kingdom being owned.

Then I can't hit you. Thanks anyway for volunteering to be my epic battle. I appreciate your sacrifice. Noob

9. Sorry doll. If you want me to love you you have to hit harder. I dont feel pleasured yet.

10. You might not but I do.

11. The main thing is. This thread was long gone until that idiot trouble from noob hand bumped it back, so all you noob hand noobs could come crawling out from obscurity to embarrass your selves. Nice work by you

12. Yourselves* but hah.
    Says the little sh hiding behind her size

13. Nice work panda. You know you've lost when you're left to resorting to grammar nazi. Well done. Exceptionally well played by you. Idiot.

14. Panda is just a though guy wannab

15. And I'm not hiding. How do you hide? No ones stopping you becoming my size right now.

This very minute you can take the steps to be in my news. You won't though. None of you ever do. You just carry on about what will happen when I grow. How you would all school me on the game. Yada yada.

I've heard it all before.

But panda...I'm still farming you and there's not a thing you can so about except whine. So yeah. That's how it's playing out at this time.

Let me get you some cheese, to have with your whine.

16. You're farming me?where? Im getting no inc.
    Id love some cheese and wine though. Itll be nice to get wined and dined before I get ****** for a change.
    Show me the love baby. And maybe ill marry you

17. Ali have my babies!

18. Sure panda. I've read enough of your vitriol on enough threads. You're just some dumb kid. Easy to bait, easy to play, even easier to own.

Noob hand has really sunk to an all time low.

19. Stop hiding in pin you noob., And sadly 13 pots can't stop me, because you can't stop the music, nobody can stop the music.

[​IMG]

20. You go girl 