SkinnyMinny vs stryker20 and his friends.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Jul 20, 2014.

1. You can always rely on skinny, wolfie, roni, fluttershy and salty to be having cat fights

2. Eff,marry,kilt outta those 5 go!

I'd eff salty cause he'd love marry flutter cause of her sandwich making abilities and kilt wolfie

3. Eff roni because she seems like a good time.. Marry Flutter bc of the pics and kilt to wolfie because the other two are too entertaining

4. Skinnyminny 300B+ out. Have at her.

5. Wait what pics?! I have sent no such thing!

6. You noob trouble. Typical of the new generation noob hand. Can't fight your own fight. Always whining for others to help. My gold all goes to bronze you dim wit.

Can you hire some more of my 20 mil crabby allies?

Thanks anyway. Xtreme is my new eb. He pays way more than haunting.

7. God i love you Ali

8. Yeah Ali you're a beast. Beat up that tiny hansel. Makes you feel big.

I say feel because you've dropped build 3
    Times now.

9. trouble is the 4 times osw war runner n resetter bootsy /fluttershy s new screenname .she never can fight her own fight .when i was fighting her she put me in strip tease c.a cause shes useless on her own .

10. And extreme is no tiny hansel. Neither is the 2 moronic ee shadow hansels that got the raw end of the 300 bil I stripped to annoy them.

11. Me neither.

12. I'm guessing you've never had the experience of actually growing a kingdom of your own from the start? You should try it sometime. Gives a genuine fun and enjoyment to the game you have clearly yet to identify with.

13. Did some posts disappear 0.o
    I think I'm seeing things :shock: too many drinks time for me to stop for tonite... After this last one.

14. Yes they did.

15. Noob hand. Haha

You fart in the tub and bite the bubbles. Shuddup.

16. Your kingdom has grown?

17. Ali have my babys!

18. Jennifer no one wants your alien babies :shock: