SkinnyMinny vs stryker20 and his friends.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Or guy 

2. Go skinny! 

3. Im in osw babe, I have my targets besides keeping troops up for a lil sh I can't hit

4. Of course you are. Why then are you and your idiot clan mates bumping this old dead thread for no other reason than mince words with a little noob like me?

Don't you have an off system war " babe" ?
    Don't you have better things to do with your kaw time?

I get accused of only ever farming noobs. So that's what I'm doing . Farming noob hand noobs like you, extreme , conquered.

What's your excuse panda?

5. Im far from conquered.
    And you simply amuse me. You trash on people and act like a hard ass.
    When in reality you are sweet as pie. I mean, you even offered me Cheese and wine.

6. Panda hate to break it to you, but you have to be 21 to have wine. Maybe in 9 years you can have a drink ;)

7. Itll be 2 years till I can legally. But who cares, we all been drinking younger than this;p

8. If you are 19, why are you being stupid, and taking on ali? She is a expierenced farmer, and that 20k bb's dont grow off trees. And don't say you can't ss. Android phones 4.0+ can be used the ss function Volume Down+ Power. Idevice Home+Sleep

9. 4.0 below is hold power n screenshot

10. No. I can ss. I can't dumb the pixels down. I can show in pal

11. And simply cuz I can. I have no gold or allies lol

12. Well good for you panda. You are an excellent representative of your clan.

Im no "hard ass" I have never called myself anything more than a noob, but thanks for thinking of me as such.

13. Haha this is getting boring now, letting thread die.
    Panda out

14. Jennifer hate to break it to you but legal drinking age is 4... Learn the facts before you back a dumb ass out of yourself

And well done for finding out I has no pots not like my banner says it or anything

15. Makes*

it's too late to be dealing with this kind of crap :|

16. legal drinking age is 18 in u.k and 21 in usa and i think 18 in canada .yet again wolfie is writting wrong info.

17. You moron legal drink is 4 -.(\

Look it up

18. GOOO PANDA!!