SkinnyMinny vs stryker20 and his friends.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Fine if your so sure it's me call it. My phone is destroyed after I smashed it coming off my bike and I'm using my PC.

And why would I pretend to be sneakbo ?

2. yes i am and im all around you 360° .cause panda you dont come here and bring something new all you do is leech on what me and others say without showing your individualarity. its like your piggie in the middle .

3. well you gave someone on kaw my number that phone is broke too its been uncharged for a week .and when i charged it it had 2 texts one 20th july one 21st when i text back they sayd its sneakbo. but i think its someone im blackhand you gave it to .

4. Roni is clearly the black sheep, yet acts like the golden sheep.

Makes no sense.

5. I've not spread your number the only SS I have is the one where I've blocked out your number.

But if it's broke how is it still working whaaaa it's like magic almost can smell the lies

6. its broke it cuts out even when its charged and powers off in the middle of a phone call . and wolfie ive never been in zaft carnage you are very imaginative.

7. Crackdown my bad :D

And if it cuts out how are you able to read the texts ? Roni your lying

8. i can read them except the power turns off lots even when its fully charged.and whoever it was sayd sneakbo quit kaw so i dont think its the real sneakbo

9. really vamp well sorry to burst your bubble they didnt want you there i heard of all the fights / immature arguements you was having with them . see you can pretend your so high all mighty but i know another story . and no i wasnt told to leave i was asked to stop fighting .and i sayd thankyou for letting me stay i loved it in zcd but im going to leave and back n support my friend .

10. unicorn its last rights 402 error name .hes previously known as biohazard and badger when he was in a.d.h.d clan .

11. Would you believe that guys. I'm a leech because she said something stupid. Shoes your mentality you dumb broad

12. actually it shows your stupidity to jump on the band wagon and try to discredit me . if you can throw out insults dont cry when it comes back at you .

13. No one is trying roni, you do that yourself.

14. this is so stupid :lol:

15. hi rogue put simpley the message is be a leader not a follower
    .salty I SALUTE YOU .alison I SALUTE YOU .Both perfect shineing examples and role models of ... if you got it flaunt it .

16. Salute them? This is a competitive war game right? So staying small or dropping builds to stay away from the majority of hit ranges is not a forerunner it's cowardes..Having nothing to lose on a failed ee alt and spewing garbage non stop isn't much better

17. Shut up chabby. You don't make the rules for what is and what isn't in kaw.

War happens at all levels of the game. A noob like you should know that.

Not everyone has the real life dollars to spend on kaw that you have, so people do what suits them to enjoy the game.

Cowardice?? It's an app for god sake.