SkinnyMinny vs stryker20 and his friends.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Ew...

2. That's disgusting

3. It's a fail attempt at wolfie ,WOiFiE

Go and check the wolfie account you'll see it's brand spanking new, right after I reset the original account that was reset by devs.

Before I could go shops to get some iTunes cards, the noob took it. Making it another 6months to reset it again

4. Nothing in forums is as fun to read as SkinnyMinny's pvp threads. Always fun to read, front to back :lol: Keep em' coming!

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now who's the joke and the pig you stinking pig?

6. I shouldnt even waste my time pisting here, but damn roni, get a life, this is at least second thread ive wasted my time reading that you decided to take over and make about you. And fyi, you didnt leave zaft crackdown of your own desires, you were told to leave cause your a nusiance and caused notging but trouble, tried to get them to get os-megan off your ass lol

7. vamp do not lie . i choose to leave because i was fighting 3 people .why bother to lie . irish knows it too .

8. its so funny that youd need to lie vamp do you feel like you need to impress people .

9. vamp you need to stick the the story the megan one was months before i left .i was in crackdown when the megan story happened and she was bringing her alt into crackdown when zaft are in osw against osiris and shes osiris family owner . thats a spy issue relating to the osw . and ha zaft crackdown stripped her i wasnt in zcd at the time . i left when i was in zcd because a gang were mass bullying a friend . and i chose to stick up for him .its so easy to talk what you think people want to hear to impress them rather than the truth of the situation . yoy should be ashamed vamp for lieing i thought you of all people were more mature. guess even admin are corrupt

10. and really vamp if were going to highlight me getting a life then shouldnt you apply that to yourself as well .i mean all that sad pathethic love stuff and jelousy comments you write about lavish rose / dreamy in worldchat .your kaw girlfriend .lol but shes loving every male screenname too on kaw .they all her boyfriends . you embarress yourself with it all

11. Oh look, roni found time to get off her beloved corner for a few minutes and come back to forums. 

12. pupCHUMP i aint in no corner im the eye of the storm .

13. So in less than 10 minutes you changed your story from: leaving because you were fighting 3, to leaving because there was a spy issue during an OSW, and that you had to help a friend that was being bullied. Correct?
    So that makes you 1. A liar. 2 A war runner. Good work on stating facts Roni.

14. So you got green eyes, so you got blue eyes, so you got grey eyes..

Bolts from above (love) hurt people down below, people in this world, we have no place to go..

15. Zaft even says she was kicked out of carnage and yet she calls zaft liars :roll:

16. elvis moron do read the megan issue happened october/november 2013. i left zcd in february 2014 when i was fighting dominator shivas alt ; the mighty torrid and another account i forget . they were with a gang of thier friends mass bullying a friend . so i was given the choice by my friend irish to stop . but i cant let someone be bullied and look on and do nothing . and i was told i cant believe you chose to leave but to me clans have each other and i wanted to support a friend so it was a easy choice to make although i loved being in zcd . i aint letting noone be bullied and look away

17. By bullying you mean a few people farmed 1 person right?

Cause let me remind you - this is a WAR game. When someone downloads it they know they may have to WAR sometimes. 300 Spartans were way out numbered, and did they cry? No they fought back and kicked thousands of Persians. And their life was actually in danger. Yet I don't recall recall reading that they were bullied.

18. inc 6 fails 4 success si what a div trying to impress dkod

19. Your comparing this game to an actual war?