SkinnyMinny vs stryker20 and his friends.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Jul 20, 2014.

1. no more than that go ask bansee a few months later i found out he was fighting them all too its a big gang

2. Pup you have to realize that Roni is completely insane.

3. Yes....yes... I was just trying to impress them... Nothing to do with your crazy psycho babble, cupcake 

4. and spilly your just another chump

5. really my friend saw your alt in vr1 history .they know you were lieing yesterday and you stalked lady lust from there and harrassed her.

6. ok hun.. The fact I've never been to vr1 or even heard of them is irrelevant in this convo I guess 

7. really we know your lieing because your alt is in the ee war history

8. Roni still here? 
    Scratch that.
    Roni still existing? 

9. I was bullied by 20,000 Persians in my previous life..

10. I won't even bother wasting my time checking. Would love to know which make believe alt this is though 

11. unicorn im the air you breathe . without me theres no you .your insults are stale . its all deja- vu with you . heard them insults spoken by many before try make your own jokes

12. si is another who self pins before he hits out

13. Please stop.
    I don't have many brain cells alive after reading your dribble.

14. well unicorn go and rejuvinate them and go hit badger i dare you !!!!

15. [​IMG]

Roni the world doesn't revolve round you and you aren't air. Come out of your fantasy world, aka basement, and step into the sun. You'll do save even more life's once the sun turns you to cinders... Are you really that insane that you believe every needs to breath you in to survive ?

16. Needless to say thats the stupidest thing ive heard anyone say on this thread.

Unless you mean your air, which means you are all around him.

which wouldn't surprise me, your a well known stalker

17. Lmao very nice bring rose into this, as you can see by my wall and hers, there isnt much there anymore is there. And yes you were told to leave zcd, i know, i was in the discussion to, spearheaded it actually. Seeing as i was co owner at zcd before moving to my current home.

18. Who the **** is badger?
    Roni keeps coming out with completely random names.
    Blah blah is your alt!
    Blah blah blah blah.

19. you obviously do wolfie you been texting me last 2 days and when i charged it today and saw them .you pretended it was sneakbo .

20. Hey what you know Toni is pinning as well imagine that dtw and zeroed :shock:

I'm not really surprised she's a chav thinking she hardcore hitting ebs n saying **** on forums