Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Good lord. You have no clue do you? I HAD respect for you when you tried to lead your clan at Arcadia. But- you are angry, insignificant, and pathetic. I approached this thread supporting what you did- fair wars. I asked 3 current primal leaders to step up and do the right thing, Instead you moan at me. How about a 'support'?

2. Mad respect to rawwwrr. That was one of the best clans I ever visited. They are truly a great group.

I have been jokin around, ad hominem attacks, etc. But to be real with you all, the devs don't care. This internal fight among clans is silly.

The devs are fully aware of what is occuring in ee, dating back to season 1. They don't care about making it fair and balanced. They act like coming up with a reasonable season 5 plan is just sooo hard. I have heard lots of great ideas, problem is that the devs aren't going to allocate that much money or time into ee.

This game is for people that spend money. Mostly stat chasers and event doers. Lets start a campfire and sing cuumbyyah my lord, because the real problem is ata.

3. Devs don't- it's up to us. And that's your leader, RR and Devin as main warring clans- knock it off ️ Ty Zoom

4. Whether you call it "strategy" (what the people doing it call it) or exploiting/cheating (what the rest of the community calls it), there is no denying that it destroyed round wars & has almost destroyed primal wars.

Indi wars are the way to go until devs are willing to listen to one of the many many many suggested fixes to prevent exploiters (or strategists if you want to call it that) from exploiting (or strategizing).

When you build a roster that cannot be plundered you ruin the fun for everyone and ultimately ruin EE wars.

5. Sorry I can't keep up with this thread gives me a headache and makes me dizzy.

6. Hun I will stop nothing I do. I don't have the rl money to reconvert to a tank if I wanted to. I will keep leading wars and warring and I challenge all to do the same. I use all sorts of builds and am constantly exploring the benefits of others, to involve more variety into our wars. Sorry some of you do not like what I do or me personally. My time I spend is for my clan their opinions all that really matters. Take care.

7. And for you- season 5 iwars! Well done lass! Part of the problem, not solution. Great leader 

8. What I do won't effect the outcome of season 5, if you were smart you would see that proposal one puts hansels in a bad spot,very bad. I am ok with this I'll adapt as I have done from day one. Now seriously give it a rest.

9. Leave my clan and me out of these debates unless it's something productive to add to the way to move forward. Stop crying about what we have done.

10. Ha! You have done nothing but contribute to the problem. So carry on. With your many alts, angel  Noted- Sylv says no to fixing issue....RR/Dev?

11. I've put more time into these wars then any other person out there period. It has taken alot to get to where we are and alot of sacrifice. Stop just saying exploit this exploit that it's absurd.

12. Lies. I've put as much as you. I won't take advantage though. You are a good war lead-don't get me wrong....but you ARE a part of the problem Angel.you work VERY VERY hard, that's very true. And You're ruining wars for others. 

13. Hun I don't say this without reason NO single person has invested as much of themselves as I have. I given entire days to making rosters setting strats and warring. Indi and primal and round non stop for years. Those who know what I do will attest. I'm burnt out and sick so no energy to argue. I make wars plain and simple and will continue to.

14. Anyhow, that's a NO from Slyv for fixing things....RR and Devin? I gotta go to work, but expect the same. Iwars for all! Well done you guys! 

15. I like it but change regen. Half of war is SKO and majority of people will SKO in first 5minites in indi.

Other than that I like it put some Primals in

Maybe combine proposal one and two so clans can compete while indi warriors can still participate

16. You assume that Sylv....you assume you are the hardest working war lead in Kaw, and no one else spends hours. Why you think you're the hardest working? Lol Build a roster with 6 hansels-win it, and carry that on. Then I'll respect you for making a difference. I know your capabilities....

17. I don't assume I know cause we do almost every war 2 rosters or more. That is how I know I have not seen you out here doing the same.

18. Most good warriors switched to hansel as it was highest demand build so sorry I can't accommodate all requests to make crappy easy to beat rosters for you guys to come make easy wins on.

19. new proposal killed war clan.. 

20. Good day to you hun. Start warring if you want to contribute.