Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Can't we all just be friends?

2. the big question is what type of build should be allowed to war? since most of them hate lb,sh and ps. mid tanks only? people with no towers or no bfa? or builds like sora who can dominate indi war. I think he is exploiting it too. LOL people hate to lose. they want to remove their weakness. Thats why they keep complaining. :)))) anyway we only live once. this is just a game to create enemies hihihi but if sora keep on saying someone is cheating it is not good. devs nerfed gh. people find a way to solved it. this game got different type of build. it is your choice what you will choose. if you want to be ps because no one can plunder if you dont have gold out go and do it.

3. After all this time you still don't get it.

Builds that can plunder but cannot be plundered are the issue. Towered builds are harder to plunder and that is why they are also not able to plunder as well. Sacrifice offense for defense.

SHH is an exploit build because their static bfa raises their hit range & allows them to plunder much larger builds but since they are too afraid to grow & not exploit, them larger builds they plunder for 50-100m+ only make 1-5m- on them. Get it yet?

PS1 are an exploit because they can dump failed attacks with their troops and remain dtw all war. You cannot hit them. Can they hit you? Yes. They can steal you for 50-100m+ per steal but you cannot hit them back. They get the huge spy stats of a pure spy & can plunder without worrying about being open for attacks. Same as SH only worse cause at least SH can be hit.

Now when a clan builds an entire roster of builds that cannot be plundered, what is the result? No one feels like warring.

4. This looks like a better idea than the first one. Also put Some primal features on the indi wars like no bfa or bfe that would make it more intresting. Or make season 5 like off season. But don't do War companies and 2 hr long wars ty

5. I support this. I would like to add my idea below. Have war commanders precast. To combat bogus commanders give them higher thresholds, like mith & xtal or something similar, and ban them from wc'ing the next iwar they join if they lose.

Then have random roster sizes throughout the season, but make them like you said in proposal one - 23 kingdoms for a 20 person war, for instance - where the wc gets to pick the 20. You could do that in the first 20 min after rosters are set and then remove the players not picked so they can go back to their ebs.

6. Absolutely no to lame 100 man rosters. 10-15-20man roster size would be fine but prefer 10-15.
    For a WC to come up with a detailed strat, they must inspect the bfe, bfa, and cs of their entire roster as well as the enemy roster. This takes time & the more people you add to the mix the more time it takes.

Currently with 15man rosters I usually start working on that which I outlined above as soon as we get our matchup & usually finish around 15mins before war starts (30-45min prep time). Larger rosters cause more basic quickly thrown together strategies & make warring less fun.

Smaller rosters allow each player's actions to really count whereas larger rosters player contribution just gets lost in the crowd. Larger rosters are also less strategic & generally come down to who has the better roster whereas smaller rosters even on the losing side a few good players can make the difference.

7. When everyone is talking about exploit builds, i wonder why is it excepted that people don't grow their builds but only invest in BFA to have an advantage in indi war. That kind of builds are almost untouchable. Maybe devs can maximize BFA in war.

8. Go with Proposal 1, but 1 hr wars!!! More convenient!

9. I love the idea of the afk and spammers being banned for the season.. but yall need to fix primal/clan vrs clan system war. Its adieing .. only same 40 clans plus 1 or 2 new ones

10. Support: one suggestion - don't make ppl lose a war medalist on a loss... It's very frustrating, especially if u can't play many wars... And it exaggerates the frustration if u lose bc of a random poor match up... Spending an hour of your time and using up a XTAL on a loss is enough

11. Wow, atm 101 pages? I'm guessing maybe, and this is a very generous estimate, 35-40% of posts are directly related to the proposal.

I just love the tangent posts. 

Happy KAW'ing ️

12. As he contributes to the posts unrelated to the proposal... :lol:

13. May as well sora. Everyone is. Arguing with one another, derailing it, etc. I've seen many of yours and you have contributed to many derailments concerning this thread.

14. Responded to silly allegations as I should. Fought back the lies & excuses that exploiters try to push to sway season 5 in their favor, as I should.

You're complaining about off topic posts as you contribute to them.

15. Complaining? Absolutely not. Just making accurate observations. Stop being sensitive sora. It's not like you.

16. Sensitive? Just making an observation about how pointless it is to contribute to the thing you are pointing out.

17. Ok sora, I'll let u get back to arguing with others. Have fun ️

18. Oh and I meant to tell u happy 4th 

19. Several players mentioned I I most definitely support the idea of having a "War Commander" and "Tracker" casting spell for 2 reasons:

1) it prevents not having either
    2) they should get ie 1 medallion irregardless or win/lose for the work they do; it's an invaluable service they provide to the wars

Also as a tangent suggestion, I did also read and like the suggestion about admin silencing in CC for Indi wars; personally I like the notion of a 2 hr clan silence for ALL clan admins in KAW. Just add a "Clan Silence" feature under "Manage" button of admin screen. Naturally, these silences would not be counted toward 3 game silences, etc

20. Admins do not need the ability to silence in CC.
    I already suggested a much better solution to spammers etc.
    Developers can change the way block list works so when you block a player you are unable to see any messages from that player. Simple solution that would work universally for KaW & not just for EE wars.