Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Arcadía is a merc Clan.. And only War other merc clans, The good Ee War clans are another story... In S3 i War in my own clan and FiGhT The best from Mushroom Kingdom, Silver, TvP clans, kOs, Elisyun, etc... Many clans dissapeared this 2 years... So Indi is The solution at The moment a Mix of Indi Primal and round Indi

2. This is completely untrue. The smallest bracket is the worst bracket as it is completely unpredictable. You may have the best team possible, but you will lose since the one new player on your team has full ADP.

PRODITER'S COMPLETE EE GUIDE

I recommend completely reading that EE Guide, then gain some experience by casting for individual wars. If you need any help fill free to contact me.

3. I may or may not be a hormonal pre teen. But, you sure are gonna be "the poster child" for an indi exploit build. Drop your build, get into the 'noob' leagues and rule the roost. Good luck in your endeavors.

4. Love it! Individual wars are the only way to remove exploitation and ensure that everyone has a fair chance at victory. Question: have u devs ever considered incorporating an automated tracking bot into clan chat during ee wars?

5. My build was SH then grew to a 10-14m cs or so mini tank. Recently removed all buildings to switch from atk troop type buildings (cursed foundry etc) to defensive troop type buildings (titans lair etc) & throw my towers on abyss instead of mostly highlands. Building back up again. Currently at 8m cs. Never "dropped build" to war in the "noob" leagues. Your obsession with me takes you through all kinds of rubbish stories, it's cute.

If you'd like to drop some seals for me, I'll grow as fast as you dish them out. Until then I will keep growing at the pace KaW intended people to grow at & you will stay super salty, eyes shimmering emerald green, the color of envy.

6. they have
    "player A has been knocked out by your enemy Player B"

7. I'm sure there are gonna be a few eyes on you. Some may even emulate you and follow 'your template' to success 

8. no way. we came back to play KAW because we heard clan wars is coming. s1 s2 and s3 is nice. how about create a season war with great rewards like clan trophies(bonus plunder for every eb for the champion clan) clan banner for stats bonus of every member. championship rings. Create a competitive season. every bracket with different rewards.. Just have a voting what will be the brackets so it will under go process. For example. vote if you want sh bracket, 30mcs bracket. Then have a voting again if it will be round or primal. then give everyone a month to prepare for their builds and clan. :))

9. Lol crackfarrokh. That is not what I meant.

10. In a month most will never have a chance to get 50 rancor unless they win virtually every indi war they can get in current rotation. The other 2 formats you cant get in a war or a match so they arent necessary. The proof is simple nobody does round as is, 3-4 clans do primals and lots do indi wars. Not hard to figure out which format will bring devs the most xtal money.

11. I think this would work well. High participation, variable rosters and a reasonable chance of winning if u try. U will see high participation and a strong reason for people to grow in future.

12. Now that everyone's making a grip of cash allow outside strips and ally hires during war. Lol this is weak we can't strip people warring.

13. love this proposal, fair and would prevent huge mismatches etc

14. devs the really big question is what is the S5 equipment look like and is the equipment's stats higher then the new eb equipment. we just want to know if its worth it or not?

15. Its gonna be like moth eq. A big surprise

16. Iwars are the most fair war but no way of working with a team/friends, I say run it like S4 with a mixture of all three wars, either that or work a system so that people can Iwar with friends.

17. Would be great if it is compulsory to have an xtal when casting woc

18. Sora called Spy roster as exploits because he don't know how to use them  enough already, get back to your cave and play with your mini stateless roster, peace out ️

19. 2 total posts. SOMEONE got mad & posted with alt. I wonder who.... lulz