Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Of course it's a ps1 posting this :roll:

2. Check out post history he cried when he tried to exploit with sh and got matched a bigger clan. Now he is saying ppl use exploits when in first place he tried to out exploit the exploits and got owned. He will never face a big roster cause he is never in a big matchup nor is he worthy or big enough to be in those big clans. He tries to sing his praises in his fishbowl

3. And you have the temerity to call me a preteen. I don't think you get 'it'. I'm trying to quell your fanatical obsession with killing a clan war system.

4. it wont be in a few months when better equipment can be gotten by hitting hte

5. Why not make an asw like you did on gaw those were the best people signed up then there was 4 families ( clan) 4 owners best fit for the spots an then we fought for top family and the family (clan ) that got 1st place got big rewards and 2 and third got some and 4th gets nothing it was fun got the game active as heck and ITS FUN!!

6. This is much more palatable than your first proposal. Indi wars are impossible to stack rosters and aren't excluding to large numbers like round are. Although I still say the main problem with ee being unbalanced is bfa never being a factor in any way: plunder, build size, matchup, it seems obvious you are reluctant to adress this.Not a perfect plan by any means, but between this or your first proposal i would choose this one hands down.

7. On a side note, I know lots who dropped all their towers in response to your first proposal. In the future might want to make it more clear that you may scrap the whole idea. To my understanding you said you were open to input. Not that the whole plan will be scrapped. Don't get me wrong. Imo the first proposal would have killed the season, but i think its really unfair to announce somthing so drastic that people tear down many trillions in towers in response just to pull it off the table after the damage was already done.

8. Sorry the devs can't fix stupid

9. The devs road map has more u turns and diversions thr sat nav waits till it's rolled out
    Players should know by now wait then double check

10. At the same time, it's not like it's written PROPOSAL in the title. :roll:

11. Like this proposal so much... Anyone can go indi.
    Only some people can get clan for war

12. anyone can get in a clan to war, if you work on your build and are not horrible, (follow instructions, xtal, etc.)

13. I like the idea good job developers.

14. Hey admin, a thought occurs.
    Why aren't you using the forum poll function? It was used maybe twice when the forum update rolled out, and then never again.
    If you brought it back, it might be more useful for gaining feedback on things such as this.

15. I like the idea a lot! However how to prevent ppl to use all their alts to be mole? .. thats just the worst.. maybe a mole spell that ppl can vote on players.. becaus honesty of the player has never worked as some ppl would do anything to win .. :/

16. Oh, and i would love to see some kind of finale. Thus, why not have the best 200 warriors in the end play 1/4 finale, 1/2 finale and a finale?

17. The post he is referring to was me trying to get the devs to explain how we matched DotB when they were 300m cs bigger then us. This was when I first started attempting primals & did not really know how to roster for them. He is too young to tell the difference between discussion & arguement so he claims anytime someone says anything he doesn't like they are "crying". I was an sh, so yes, I tried to work SH into primal so I could war.

Though I have beaten the "big matchups" you are referring to (in the war history of Arcadia/The Arcadian Empire), I tend to avoid them since my account is not big. Why would I want to match people 5+ times bigger then me when I can match people my size?

Try applying common sense before your next post. When your rage takes over, you lose sight of it. It's unhealthy to be so mad about 1 person for so long.

18. The clan war system died when primals came out & restricted everyone to 1/3rd of their build because people could not stop exploiting. The nail was put in the coffin when people began the PS1 exploit.

There are 0-3 matchups per clan war time slot & 6-10 matchups per indi war time slot. It's clear to everyone but you & the rest of the PS1 exploiters still trying to push for primals that clan wars are dead.

Just like round wars died out when there was no one for exploiters to match except for other exploiters (and losers who exploit never want to be on level playing field so they just quit), primals are almost there.

19. Excuses excuses. You got out exploited and u try to match noob clans cause anyone who is decent beats the crap out of u. It doesnt matter if ur small u can still go big but u wont and cant cause u get beat then u cry and complain about others when they r just smarter and better than u

20. Not really much to respond to since you keep regurgitating the same ragewalls of text that I've already responded to. Your underdeveloped mind believes if you keep spamming the same thing it will eventually make it true. Kind of like a baby cries when they are in need of a diaper change, bottle, etc cause that's the only way they know how to communicate at that age.

Thx for the attention though cantonesewhineball.

Congrats on being stripped of 15T btw. Don't worry though. Keep swiping mommy's credit card & hitting that hte. You'll get it back :lol: