Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Come one come all
    EB builds no xtals needed it cost clans wins
    Leaks save ur xtals n let us xtal n try to win.

Win 3 pt
    Win no xtal 1 pt
    Lose -1 pt

EE lasts 48hrs
    No interest in EE renewal warriors

2. Half indi /hAlf primal eliminates 90% of people who participate from earning top rewards. Your lame spy stacking roster is dead get over it.

3. You do realize that with 100% indi- the person who will earn top rewards is usually gonna be someone who's dropped their builds to match in the 'noob' range.

4. This.

And this.

5. If everyone drops build to match in "noob range" they will be facing dropped builds not "noobs".

6. To all of the noob exploit PS1 primal "warriors" that keep trying to come up with negatives about individual wars.

All war types are flawed in some way & can be exploited in some way. No one is claiming otherwise. Indi wars are the fairest & least exploitable/flawed type of war.

Go with indi for season 5.

If we must have craptastic primals then they should be as scarce as round wars are now so that they measure up with the % of people who want primals in season 5; a very small %.

7. The whole eb build in indies is completely overblown. Literally the only time I see it is in hundred man wars. And we pretty much all agree we don't want to have those in season. People don't join with eb build because they get ripped to shreds in cc and threatened to stay out. Maybe in the very low bracket but oh well that's your fault for not growing.

8. To be honest, it would be much fairer doing the current rotation of round, primal, indi with 6 wars or 8 wars a day. Hence, if you dont want to round, primal, dont do it. Something along these lines perhaps

9. Get rid of rounds and make the schedule indy heavy.

10. Yes, do this so Sir Sora can coast thru his 90% win Indy bracket before people realize the mother of all Indy exploits.

11. Primals have no place in KaW. They were introduced to combat ssh/lb roster stacking/exploit builds yet as always noobs found a way to do the same thing in primals. Since primals now have no purpose, they should be abolished. Primals were always a horrible idea. Why would anyone want to use 1/3rd of their build just cause devs don't feel like fixing issues with round wars?

Since primals are being exploited just like round wars were, get rid of them both until you fixed them or get rid of primals & bring back round wars.

Ignore the noobs saying silly nonsense like "You can beat all PS1 rosters, you just suck!" etc. You could also beat all SSH or SSH/LB rosters, but we seen how many people enjoy attempting that.

Get rid of primals.

12. My current primal war clan "Arcadia" has a 90% win rate therefor your indi excuse is gone. Anything else?

Also, how do I "exploit" in indi? I've only warred 2 accounts in indi twice out of the 100+ times I've done them & all of my accounts are Lord Sora barcodes. Any more angry allegations from a furious preteen coming my way?

13. 100% agree

14. Indi for s5 sounds fun :)

15. 100% sexy.

16. How do people keep up with this stuff? Half the threads I see these days have 100 pages..

17. I'd like to see the betting system of arrows brought back for the season wars. That promoted rooting for other players.

18. If any clans out there are looking for noobs to train for season 5 and help their clan in wars let me know. Iv only warred once and was a total noob so need training cuz i wanted to start participating in wars more.

19. The war clans are a thing of the past buddy it's only indie now just cast and your home free

20. Support!!!