Season 4 Review - The good, the bad and the ugly

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Oct 27, 2014.

1. That's well said Valar

2. Where do i start ?

-I liked the fact that devs developed indi wars. No way i was going to get in any other wars. So i thank the genius who started it all

-Can't complain about the EQ or banners, they look awesome and stats are great imo

-Met lots of ppl in indi wars. Some dumb, weird, funny, great, smart, etc... Once again was a great experience

-What i didn't like was by far the 2nd medal increase. By week 6 i was top 500 and was a good position. By then i was feeling pretty bad with all the constant warring. I feel asleep in one of the wars during week 8 and received the shattered sword. Sadly was kicked off top 500. Not sure how a 3 day break. Luckily won 8 wars in last 3 days and pulled my spot back. Still think was a bit unfair to many.

-I hate random wars so much . Would like for devs to get rid of them and find maybe a different war type .

Overall best season i participated in. Now let me stop talking 

3. S4 was god awful

4. Lol this season was great to bad I mad alot of enemys and couldn't make it into good clans

5. This was my first season and i enjoyed it, 85% of my wars were indi wars as i have yet to find a suitable war clan for me! I agree with the idea of a xtal counter being in place and people not being able to sign up for indi wars unequipped. But overall was fun :)

6. It is great to see warriors here giving their op about this past season. I warred against some as well as with them. I do not have an op about round wars because I did not participate in them but overall I had a blast. Devs should take some of the ideas already discussed and hopefully implement.

I met some great people this season. Thank you to those whom I did war with especially those WC and TK.

DRAG, krat, smoke, fonz, and others who had great plans for success. TK too many to list but thank you.

Looking forward to S5.

7. Lol I think many of us who warred almost every war and lacked sooo much sleep was bound to fall asleep for at least one war, I admit I got the shattered sword once but when u participate in all wars for weeks straight until u can't even manage to keep ur eyes open it sucks losing out on a spot because ur banned for three days after so much effort, could have been in top 100, but no excuses I'm still happy with top 500, it was a great but tiring (e.e') first season lol

8. Ok, I truly enjoyed the primal wars & I would like to thank all of the incredible war commanders, trathatckers and organizers for making it possible. I would also like to thank all the clans we warred against, Respect!!!
    I hope you all met your medal goals.
    As far as independent wars were concerned I definitely liked how they allowed everyone to war & allowed many to meet new warriors and war commanders. I do think we can all agree however that there are some kinks that need to be worked out.
    As far as round wars are concerned I think 90% of the community would agree we should put a nail in coffin.
    Overall I would say that this season was quite successful & would like to thank you developers for putting in the effort & trying to remedy some serious issues. I love KaW, l love War & once again thank you to my clan mates, my enemies on the field & to the people behind the scenes.
    2x

9. Mith payout v cost of upgrades equals shoot me now please

10. P.s. Thank you to all apoc warriors, you guys rocked

11. People in Asia were royally screwed over. Get rid of rounds.

12. Actualy here's this.

The banners (lvl1) are not better then the quetzal banners at all - both have same 4.5 whopping % increase.

Secondly - the stat increase from s4 to s4 eq is not very much so why it costs like 3k mith to enchant is kind of a scam.

13. My s4 banner is about 4mil cs less than the quetzal banner :/

14. I got 100 medals but it was rough getting there

I never had a home clan for primals and no one would want me to round war. So i got all my elements from indy wars except 3 primal wins

And i def thought the medal increase in the last weeks was BS!! That really screwed alot of people who worked hard from week one on.

This was my first merc season so again mostly indy wars. my other clans TIA and WA didnt war this season. Felt strange with out a home war clan but i did fine. Lost 75% of my wars but thats okay i was persistent and dedicated.

Match ups were questionable. I had a few primals were the cs gap was 200-275m cs difference. Those were lost cause and were decided at match up. When everything is decided by cs, with no bfa/bfe how are these fair matches? Needs to be more no matches instead of clearly lopsided matches.

As for indy wars though in the tier 2 and 3 brackets they were mostly good warriors. Except ps1 and noobs who didnt put on equip after primals. Cant believe ppl still do that.

The best part of the season for me was meeting new people in indy wars. I feel like i know almost everyone in my size range for indys now, as it is usually the same dedicated warriors day after day. Being an antisocial person on this game with no real friends besides my friends in Inglorious and Kamikaze Mafia, it was cool to get to know some more people. Heck at the end even would know opposing WC xtal calls and strategy.

My main complaint would be round wars. Those are only for stacked LB rosters with Sh. Nothing new there, those are the reason we have primals and indys now because no one like them. They are for a few select LB to refresh EE. Sucks for the ppl who invested heavily into BFA, but they need to go. There is no support from the community for these wars and they waste a war slot. Devs need to get rid of round wars and put the final nail in the coffin for gh/sh. They need to grow and play like the rest of us.

15. Oh, and support for aussie/asian TZ indy wars. These need to be implemented. This is coming from a US player btw

16. I've always been intrigued by wars and have always wanted to participate but I feel like you can only have a certain build with a min bfe and bfa. I feel like the time and money it would take to just be capable of warring would take another season of sitting out so I never do.

17. ^^^ just tower up and use EB equip and you will be fine with little to no bfa

18. S4 was a new experience for me as I used to be a eb fairy and really glad that I made lots of friends during the indi, primal and occasionally rounds war. I meet many wonderful team players and solid WCs in the sh brackets. like many players, I am glad that s4 is over simply because I have been losing sleep due to the unfriendly war timing. pls give us a 3pm/6pm asia time war!

I hope to see most of the wonderful warriors again soon in s5 and do drop me a friendly wave on CC.

cheers

Puma

19. I agree with saber wulf.. i from south asian. I play war at sleeping time! I only can play iwar bec i am medium player not like PS and SH esay to gat accept in prime and round war. The reward from iwar is low. very hard to follow up to top 100. End with 151medal.

20. I ️️️Indi wars 