Season 4 Review - The good, the bad and the ugly

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Oct 27, 2014.

1. I thought the season was great, and is definitely a usual format.

Didn't like: round wars, waste of time

Advantage KO wars- the idea was originally there to give a hope about fighting a stronger roster from pin...rosters are much more balanced now, so they just make wars SKO and wave for the most part, boring.

The "donno" factor in LB indi wars- half the LB to balance 1 account... Solution maybe, bfa cap for top 20...OR "no match found" if you have 1 LB top 10 sign up and then next is rank 50-75...I'm pretty sure everyone would rather have a fair match then a 1 sided one.

Soft builds in Indi wars- was thinking a further balance for wars could be a "personal" prestige based on win/lose which could be used to create experience balanced rosters. Meh, it's an idea. Or somehow matching rosters with a balance of softies.

loved: the wars were good. Most times either side could win.

Hansels being able to war- thank god, and the depth of strategy this affords to a WC.

SH- I'm sure they warred in their own little SH world, but I didn't have to see them, and they warred like the small insignificant builds they are in primal when someone threw them in a roster. Amen to that.

Larger roster wars- mad chaos, but fun as hell. More of this pls. Maybe even "clan based" EE weekend tournaments...That should be achievable too now.

2. #EndRoundWars

3. im no intense warrior. however, i think indis are awesome. great to get into wars and get to know great warriors. :)
    i like.

4. The good? Its over.
    The bad? I slept through it.
    The ugly? -CatFishSLiM______.

Really only bad part was the statless alts spamming cc in Indy's.

5. I liked the mix of all three types of wars, it at least allowed you to pick n choose regardless of whether you liked them or not.

I did not like the war timings. Those of us in Australasia/Asia got cast aside. All 6 Wars were placed quite close together in a 15 hour window and then there was a 9 hour gap before the next rotation began.

Asia wars therefore were generally from Midnight through to 3pm with that 9 hour gap from 3pm to midnight...this gap was our ideal war time for anybody that works or is a student.

The fact that not even 1 war was included within this 9 hour gap was really disappointing and shows how much the Asian player base is disregarded.

6. as jedi's thread shows all it did was shift dominance to a different set of clans, thats cool, congrats to those that did not adapt to round wars as they were.

Season 4 was great for me, took 19 days inactive, got my 9 medals cause im undecided what build to convert to, and basically could care less, saved me the $200 a week i was spending to hit ally lb, now spend zip.

With the plunder range being so small its very hard to stage a comback, congrats to those that got it down.

Round wars, not so much fun, as a clan that used lb and spent the $$ to grow our own we had some really good fights when matchups were good pre primal. Cant blame anyone now for not rostering for round as lb are out in mass for the few clans doing them.

Indi is a joke, although at 14 kingdom roster may be fun will have to give it a shot. The non xtaling proud ruin the wars basically. But at smaller roster should be more manageble.

Look forward to the rebuild into season 5 if i stay around, i must say them 19 days inactive were pretty sweet

7. Feels good not warring - I def enjoyin my break from wars

8. Anything ob says - I support her

9. And the tears are still flowing .

10. S4 was terri ******* ble

11. spilatch she did ask for the good and the bad, in my case was all good.

12. S4 was my very first season warring. I started (and ended up only doing) indi warring. Had a blast with them. I was wc in many of them, and unfortunately didn't get enough for any equip. I only have 15 medals to show for 8 weeks.

13. Well to be honest the stacking has just taken a new form, ps1 stacking, and I personally dont consider ps1 similar to a build like Jambern which is a true hansel

14. However I would love it if more than 10 clans would participate next season its boring seeing the same matches and its probably a reason for the many mismatches we are seeing

15. @Sushi what do you consider as stacking?

a couple of clans tried taking it to extremes - but actually used hansels not just ps1

most of is ran 50% spies 50% attacks

16. Well is ten sh an sh stacked roster ?

17. Agreed with spilatch, clans have just replaced sh with ps1, its still "stacking" theres also been a few clans to use ps1 only rosters

18. Well you can stack anything , lb hansels ps sh whatever , some due to mechanics or stats have a greater impact in war .

A roster with 10 ps1 is definitely beatable in primals

By no means does stacking = exploiting.

Id say the majority of kaw is attack builds , so having a roster that is a majority of any other build could be considered a form of stacking imo

Stacking has become a dirty word because of the horror of the last few seasons

But using 10 ps1 in primal is not the same as using 10 sh in round

19. lol

20. If you are gonnause stackin in that way - everything is stackin. The stackin most ppl in law are against is when it is done in an exploitive manner (stackin lb players with SH to drive down your clans cs so you face a clan of non lbs players who cannot successfully ATTK lbs - often the result is the stackin clan wins by a huge margin with havin to use a Xstal.)

Honestly primals are more abt Havin good war commanders and trackers. In primals you can take down a clan with bigger cs than ur side of ur WC is better.