Season 4 Review - The good, the bad and the ugly

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Ee wars died season 2 it's sh joke wars now

2. Unless they come up with a bracketed war system where you war based on build and be/bfa it doesn't matter too many loopholes in current system that leaves people in wars feeling like vomiting after every war. Cool I'm in an indi war oh great only 1 guy I can hit and he pays 200k per hit...awesome.

You want a sh roster war in sh bracket

You want to stack lb heavyweight bracket

You want a mixed roster and get screwed every war like now?... Mixed roster bracket

You want to tank and spank? Or war with all noobs? ....have divisions with your total stats including bfe/bfa that factor in

The season 2 no matches and every war heavily lopsided was a joke. Allowing junk sh builds to hit hlbc tank builds was a joke basically everything after season 1 wars is a joke. Why can't ate put a little effort into their war system if they expect people to buy 50 xtsl a week on these pathetic wars.

3. The 11th most medals getting a top ten reward about sums up season for me

4. No.wars.in Australasian tz...so no review.

5. In season 4, I participated in my first war. And now I can't stop warring. Can't wait for season 5!

6. Totally agree chyr, but sadly i beat that horse to death with no response from the apes that run this game.

7. Only Indi I don't have a primal war clan 