Season 2 Rewards

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 14, 2013.

1. This season stunk, the only way to win consistently was to have top LB on roster with 50% GH, which was why season 1 stunk. next season will be top lb on roster with 75% pure spy, better figure this **** out devs.

2. Thank you for taking the time to even give rewards. All of these players are complaining, but really, you guys didn't even have to give out rewards at all. You didn't even have to have Rancor Levels. But you did, and I appreciate that, even if others don't.

3. Got my ring:)

4. Hmm, the chestplate didnt cost 1/2 of non rancor chestplate. Is that an error?

Anyway: 1,349 mith to max out all 6 with about half on the fuckin breastplate

5. c'mon devs please give me my equipment! =(

6. Actually Spilatch HiT/KotFE won consistently all season long and didn't use LB or GH. While most clans did resort to using that gay ass system there were still a few who stuck to good old warring with friends and winning.

Hopefully that issue is addressed though for next season 

7. Yay!!! Equip has landed

Devs don't know if you want to know but not everyone is getting full notifications for all equip. I got all 6 pieces but only got 4 notifications (ring,sword,Bracers,chest) a clannie got 6 equip and 5 notifications. Ty guys!!!

8. The last enchant of the new Chest, once I got level 10, showed all red arrows down and its the same stats as the red pally chest. Please look into this.

9. Armor of the Eclipse was not cut in half. It was less to enchant but not quite half. It is the item with the highest combined stats in the game though.

10. how long of a wait until season 3 starts? i want to know so i can prepare for it

11. Well that's good to hear Roland! we were trying to find one consistent clan that didnt use that **** roster makeup :)..... Whole thing was such a joke. A horrible frustrating joke.

12. 5.92m/ 2.96m/ 8.01m/ 4.3m

Difference between max red paladin (s2) and max rancor eq (s2)

Atk/def/spyatk/spydef

13. Kaw admin, as you are on could you please let community know if ee will continue to run between seasons to allow mith for enchantment as well as osw ( as unholy aura) can't be purchased. Thank you

14. Kaw_admin: aren't the summer war bracers the highest stat time in game??

15. Last season you added two estoc edge levels for all participants and extended the timer. Will this happen again this season?

16. Donno, you hit in osw? Hmm, I learn somethin new everyday it seems.

Anyway, thanks for the response devs️

17. excuse me devs. are you sure that the stats are normal? what is this increase? 10% or what?
    how come there was more increase in the season 1 equipment and not the season two? what sort of mentality is this that made you guys decide to go proceed with a minimal of a 10% icrease for all the equipments?
    i had a feeling that this would happen which is why the stats/enchantment costs weren't mentioned in the thread of the season 2 announcement.
    what a waste of time this whole season was.
    i mean, i'll give credit. it is slightly a better equipment than the previous, but it is still awful. might as well take it back and refund me my efforts in the season.
    some may say ' oh you have level50, be grateful' but that isn't the issue, the stats don't seem right. a LOT of effort and time and money was put into season2, where changes of all sorts were made mid season but we still adapted and carried on.
    i didn't expect the new season equipments to be just at a 10% increase ONLY.
    but been fooled once, won't happen again. :!:

18. We balanced the set and completed it in the same balance. What would you have preferred? That the second half of the equipment was another 10% stronger than the first half?