Season 2 Rewards

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Equipt is nice and relatively cheap to enchant thanks devs

2. Kaw Admin.. The ring looks worst i think there is something wrong with its stats or is it just me being a noob 

3. @KAW ADMIN

Can you give us an Update about EE Extension ???

Thanks

4. Happy to quintuple check (for reals). Always better to be safe than sorry.

5. I was expecting the sword to be much better than the limited edition bow :/

6. There's no achievement? Thought there was i got none

7. Kaw_admin,

I think elanor was referring to the fact that you made the 3 weaker pieces of equip in the first season stronger by 15%, not 10. Under that same logic, the ring, crown, and gauntlets would all show a 15% improvement.

8. I'm happy that we all got our new equip but I have to admit that I'm a little bit disappointed too... Only a small increase in stats and very weak def stats again. A few eb equips are still better than the s2 equips...

9. The equip enchant costs seem a little high is that right? First 4 levels of the chest costing 100 with vs purchased chest 140?

10. @KAW_ADMIN

Armor of the Eclipse CS=
    (17.6m×2)+26.4m+13.2m=74.8m

Summer 2012 victory Plates CS=
    (24m×2)+(16.5×2)=81m

Already done

11. Yes i agree with elanor. Talk about balance..... :( still a small amount of increase i expected more but meh....

12. Hi devs,

Can you please check the stats of Injurious Crown? - At level 1 it has 6m troop defense, at level 10 it is 6.16m troop defense only.

13. Ah yes, sorry! There were the Victory Plates. Thank you!

14. No, i think i am misunderstood.
    My question is, WHY is the season2 equipment ONLY 10% better than the purchasable mith equipment, whereas the season1 equipment was 10-15% better than the purchasable mith equipment?

15. Well, maybe next time we should show the stats upfront? Or at least give you guys an idea of how much they will increase. Would that help? Then you know how hard you should try.

16. Devs why don't hav achievevent? Quite happy with my EQ thx!

17. No problem- dont think anything will or should trump those, other then the Superbowl ring.I mean summer wars that should be best IMHO

18. Sooooooooooo........ When r there going to be eb's to drop mith 

19. Oh I see, because some of the items in Season 1 were between 10% and 15%. The reason is we balanced them all at the same time to achieve a specific increase in overall stats. They were distributed in such a way that some of the items ended up with 10% to 15% and they happen to have been released the first season.

20. Working on the achievement, we split up the scripts so you would get equipment faster.