Season 2 Rewards

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 14, 2013.

1. @the butthurt noob who posted my wall whining about my opinion

[​IMG]

2. hahhaha its endless poor u lmao........ i say make those guys wait till last min of the day!!!!

3. How about activating that special attribute bit "fails 99% of enchanting attempts" to the gear of a few people?

Patience, lil' padawan, patience...

4. OMG This day is sooooooooo long.....
    Can't wait any longer need equipment....
    Give it give it now!!!!

5. Agreed taking quite a while but hopefully worth the wait

6. you could have started earlier to check rewards...you only had 10 weeks

7. Patience is a virtue guys.......relax and enjoy the excitement  would be nice if kaw_adm would make a one day myth sale to help with everyone's UG's

8. Kaw admin, I demand 1 free rancor for the no matches in week 8 and 1 free rancor for this delay. Come on guys! jk devs️ Take ur time. I love reading forums

9. i cant believe the noob tears from some big so called warriors wa wa wa are we there yet mommy are we there yet are we there yet ...........devs said all along it would be thurs ........yep just checked n its still thurs ........grow up babies !!!!!

10. Guys stop whining. It's not like it's the 15th of November or anything.

Oh wait ye. It is. If u live between turkey and Australia

11. thanks kaw_admin, cant wait to get no equipment since i have zero rancor :lol: ps. dont mind if y'all delay and keep testing

12. I am eager to get my equip. But I can wait. They do so much and you guys ask so much

13. 11:01 PM Cet November 14th........still no equipment. Maybe next time state what time zone are you going to distribute equipment......

14. So much twitching over rewards ...
    Take your time guys, getting it right works for me.

15. Lots of crying on here you will get your equipment when they get to it and its still afternoon dev tz calm down people.

16. @ mieszko1 n evryone else.

Obviously there going to release equip on the 14th of there tz. Stop being whinny little ungrateful idiots.

17. Lol get em kaw admin!!! I love your sass right now. People don't understand how programing works. Take you time its better to distribute late and fix after release. If you can even fathom the ammount of complaining that would occur if you release it and there is a mistake.

18. Shiroe what do you mean obviously? How the hell am I supposed to know what time zone the development are in? Whereas they are fully aware that they have paying customers from around the world. Next time they can state whet their time zone is so they won't disappoint gear customers.

Also you're an Idiot yourself.

19. You should know what timezone there in. They announce it quite a bit.Ad your playing there game and there based in canada. Like they have said and like many others have posted about there report of the start of ATA.