Season 2 Rewards

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Both of you are idiots.

I'm pretty sure almost everyone knows devs Tz... Oh and it is the 14th for the devs.

So just patiently wait; stop complaining and go to sleep. When you wake up you should have the rewards. If not... KaW just hates you.

2. My only questions are, will you be extending the duration of the EE spell for bonus gold like you did last season? And will there be any kind of special rewards to those that hit level 50 rancor in both season 1 & 2? P.S :) i had fun in all your wars :) keep up the good work cant wait to see whats next

3. Dear Admin, if you are still on could you please let the community know if you will be running ee wars soon and when, so we can earn mith to enchant all the great equipment. Thank you.

4. DONNO

5. [​IMG]

That's all I hear from the whiners

6. Can't wait until Season 3, seeing as war xstals will be added in by then ( :) then I could finally war more often :D )

Thanks devs!

7. Wow.. These people can't wait this toys are comming hold your slots 

8. S3 i expect DTW/DTS gone. 

9. It would be awesome to see a plunder bonus equipment for those that hit lv50 rancor both season!!!

10. @OP

Thank you for update. ◣_◢

11. full support!!!!!

12. Take all the time you need Kaw_Admin. But one question. Will rewards be distributed like the fangs, or all at once

13. Congrats Season 2 winners :)

14. Funny how I keep reading what's everyone's posting here but cool season can't wait for season 3. Thanks devs. 

15. The over/under for how many hours left is 4
    as of the time of this post

place your bets now

16. Check and Recheck were trying to release equipment, check failed, who was left?

17. I don't get any rewards so I don't mind waiting lol, I see the word glitch and remember the beginning of EB's and the great Haunting glitch, that's the kind of glitch I want to see again. LOL

18. Thanks Devs 