Season 2 Rewards

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 14, 2013.

1. i was really pissed when i learned how rewards were delivered, rancor should not be a factor. i wont many wars and had ee5 months ago, but i went inactive for a while and came back, i expected equip for my participation in many wars, at least enough for 50 rancor, but it was too long ago. why is it that they didnt count? that seems wrong

2. @KAW ADMIN

Thanks for the Equipment!!!

Will there be wars this Weekends or a reset for EE Timer?

Please reply

3. Thanks for the hard work delivering the rewards, devs! Could you also consider extending the ee since there won't be wars very soon?

Thanks.

4. i got equip but no achievement, just to let u know lol

5. Ok thx..... CM-901: U read page 18 thx

6. do you guys want to war this weekend?

7. bump

8. Wars or EE Timer Extension!

Better Extension - One week Break would Not be bad️

9. Please wars this weekend would be great

10. Are these new equips allowed to fail enchantment?

11. Yes Kaw Admin. We need mithrils to enchant our new sexy equiptment. War this weekend would be awesome of you devs. Thanks :)

12. So I am hearing the armour costs 550 to enchant? That is really highost since normal armour costs 710. Why the big price gap I mean it's not like we spent a ton of cash on xtals for the wars or anything...

13. Wars yes! please, lets war!!!

14. We need Wars or EE Extended. Extension would be better so we can rest for a bit...

15. Equipment looks great Thank you Devs also what do you think about having an all-star war on the day to raise money for the typhoon victims??

16. Definitely a yes to WARS THIS WEEKEND!!  (please)

17. ✅Yes!! to wars this weekend - thx

18. Allow us to war this weekend, please.

Mr. Smith

19. What kind of wars do you want?

1-2 hrs?
    Number of regens?
    Number of signups?