Season 2 Rewards

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 14, 2013.

1. youre gonna get a nightmare because of emma stone? you gay?

2. I've been watching the comments and fiddler sums it all up very nicely o_O people are always complaining no matter what merely because they think they're better than the devs :roll:

The lack of patience these days is concerning o_O

3. KaW admin focus. Damn it!!!! No more forum for you back to testing.............NOW

[​IMG]

4. lolz
    awesome

5. Hey man kaw_admin , will there be season 3 war? Just wondering 

6. To those who ask about Season 3:

We are in S2 right? S1 went well right? And obviously Season 2 went well. Who in their right mind wouldn't just assume there isn't going to be a S3. The community likes it, that part is obvious. So yes, I'm sure its safe to say there will probably be a season 3

7. The question isn't whether or not there will be a season 3, it's when. It's already been confirmed that there will be one, war crystals are being worked on too.

8. There is no answer for when is S3. They are focused on finishing S2. You're just going to have to wait on S3 info.

9. Yup. If there's gonna be season 3, i just wanna know when 

10. No but the real question is.............. Will there be a season 4? :lol:

11. KAW_admin,

Any word on the loss of EE levels when moving clans? Will that be reinstated today too? (My apologies if you've already answered this. I've read your responses today and didn't see that addressed.)

Thanks.

12. A simple post like "player x, your eq won't arrive for 7 days. Who's next?", would have nipped this in the bud. U would have gained thousands of fans as well and discouraged trolls.

13. You know what else would nip this in the bud? If people would just wait and exercise an adult since of patience.

14. @damascus- this game is rated for children the adult-child ratio is probably like; 1-120.

15. I want free mith for this devs!

16. Why wait so long to test the items?