SABOTAGE AND KNIGTMARE VS 7WRATH7 AND BIG LEAGUE OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____DaMoOoSe________, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Machine, I forgot to answer the last part of your question.
    I think atm the clans in the war are -
    Sabotage and 'Knightmare'
    vs
    Big League, 7-wrath-7 and 7-lust-7.
    Not too sure about lust but I think some people have reported hits from them :D

2. Kk thnx for answerin

3. Lol knightmare and sabotage should be playing dirty.

Take a sub clan hostage and force to CF,
    Get tactics! Lol

4. I have a friend in 'knightmare' so I'm rooting for them.

5. Breaking New 

Ad Mortem #1 johnny have drop all
    His Alley and turn pure
    Spies 

® Dragon 

6. Val u got brainsNot that's why u never made anything of yourself in this game...go create a failed clan like the other noobs with your BRIGHT IDEAS

7. Lmfao failed clan??... Ok.

Hey after our history, I'm not even taking sides.

Ad Mortem is sort of a merc clan. They accept anyone who will hit for them regardless of stats.
    I invited a player over to here and apparently he was told he would be hit if he left and wasn't aloud too.

Knightmare and sabotage, I haven't a clue about.
    All clans have faults. Don't need to get mad

8. I've never gotten anywhere?hmm ok, and you have? Ha

Failed clan?... Lol okkkkkk whatever you say 

9. CR member ask 7ds to let big league and sabotage war 1 v 1. We agree if sabotage stay out of our war with 'knightmare' and ad mortem.

Crystalee would not agree to terms. Respect to her for protect her allianceThat ok. We war on . This war just getting started. My fav moment so far is pure spy in 'knightmare' using attack and def miths 

Our alliances have stayed out other than a few friends come to our clan for wars. Enemy has merc too in their clan Liao.

Good luck to both side

Hope our enemy has big stock of mith. They using 20-30 a day 

DS

10. @Trinnie. Keep up your idiot talk and your cf term will be tear your builds down you eb noob. 

Don't think we can enforce terms? Ask ucdsnuts. 7 mil stats and torn down to zero after 3 month farm 

Stop all your yaya talk and hit 

11. I think 7DS is maybe the strongest clan in KaW besides ZAFT. They're warred harder and growing very fast.

CAS.

12. From what I see 7d's is pretty beast!..

Support

13. All I see is lots of people from both sides and protake members being idiots. Pls just fight instead of talking about how your side is better blah blah blah.

14.  WAAAAAAAAAAAAR ;)

15. Also, attack mith spells give attack AND defense boosts. It stacks with adp which makes it harder for people to win attacks.

16. YOU SHUT IT

17. Your side start with this topic not ours.

Btw great strategy, now I know Mithril spells adds up to my attack and defend...:)

18. Let me set the record straight WWESUPERSTAR Knightmare was totally out matched in the iG/Knightmare war Knightmare members were all stripped and left huddled and crying in the corner,now did you gain respect from iG, yes sum cause you wouldn't quit.. But did you do anything but get hammered throughout the whole war, no you didn't, so don't go posting or using iG as a stepping stone, if it happenns again you might find yourself huddled in a corner again!!!!