SABOTAGE AND KNIGTMARE VS 7WRATH7 AND BIG LEAGUE OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____DaMoOoSe________, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Lol, that was pretty funny

2.  nice Ballz. No worries. He talks a lot in forums, but doesn't even pot up 

3. Didn't think it would be long b4 I see some IG garbage spill out on to this thread 

4. DaMoose! You were in Sabotage this morn weren't you? Was is 30 times I attacked you before you left back to 'Knightmare' or less? You didn't hang around long though did you?

5. Hey vin yea i did see you in my news...but to take advantage while I was taking a short snooze is just down right dirty.. enjoy the gold ....game mechs say I lose a third of what you make so I'm not gona lose any sleep over it sweetheart...feast well 

6. Game mechanics don't say you lose a 1/3 of what someone makes. It varies depending on the amount out. If a lot is out, you lose much more than what they make and if little is out you lose far less than what they make

7. Sorry, I didn't know you were sleeping . And since when were OSW fair?

8. It's actually closer to 10%

9. Greatness: yes, and a % of 100b is more than a % of 1b...that kinda makes sense.

Like a % bonus is higher with a large % of troops than a small number of troops...right?

10. I dunno, I made 50 mill a hit
    15 mill plunder and 35 mill allies bonus
    Times 30 hits I made 1.5 bill

11. What you make isn't what your opponent loses. Plunder mechanics are based on relative build size. If I hit someone with 150b out and full def pots, I'll make slightly more due to a 50% bonus from a successful attack thru pots and resulting from gold out.

But if I hit someone with no pots and 5 gold out, I can hit them 90x in a row, and they'll still only lose 5 gold.

12. Greatness I'm losing about 1/3 of what they are taking i tested it to the amount of gold I have out. And vinne to say you are getting 50 a hit  you tell such lies..

13. Am I, well leave yourself open for a bit. I'll attack and we'll see?

14. Each successful action results in a loss of approx 6-10% loss of available gold by your opponent, depending on the type of action.

You may have hit 30x Vin, but if he had 162 gold out, you didn't take much.

15. I could swear what I take is plunder and then allies bonus is not from him

16. I'm not actively involved in this war, but if you wanna hit me, hit me and see where that rabbit-hole leads.

I was just correcting your statement re: game/plunder mechanics.

17. DaMoose actually made the statement about plunder mechanics. I just mad the statement about how he'd run away from sabotage this morn. And no thanks, I don't hit people for no reason

18. *made the statement

19. Vinnie I have no adp and less than 10bil out...so your 50il a hit statement is 100% pure fat lies...

20. He went from 1 clan involved in the war to another...I'd hardly call that running...he's still taking hits.