SABOTAGE AND KNIGTMARE VS 7WRATH7 AND BIG LEAGUE OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____DaMoOoSe________, Sep 6, 2012.

1. You are absolutely right, shade. We did not choose a wise clan to war with.....they have proven that over and over. Although, I'm pretty sure you meant it wasn't a wise choice to war with them, I like the way you put it better!

2. Hey Boba, just watching the fireworks and eating popcorn. Not looking to jump in. Looks like a fun war, though.

3. Re: Pro Fam, you lot are a fun/tough bunch to war. Much respect! If it comes to it, which I doubt, (I'm just lurking after all,) it would be pretty cool to fight with, rather than against you for once.

Mad Respect to PRO family

4. To all knightmare, sabo, ad mortem.

The reason we joined is very simple. A few of our players were in BL helping a small clan against sabo. Knightmare joins and continues to hit after 7ds members went home. We asked them to stop. They continued hitting. So 7-wrath-7 joined war.

You asked for a fight now you got it!

5. This is going to be fun

6. @NuclearRath u seem to be playing the pity card when if u look at Sabo u would see we r a small clan as well. We were also warring two Chaos Reborn clans at the time BL decided to restart the war with us so again no pity needed.
    We asked Knightmare to help against BL because we were already outnumbered with CR. And why did 7ds members go home if war was still going on? Why wouldn't you stay and help? Hmmm seems like  to me.  Especially since wrath had been threatening to jump in since the start......

7. Hi joe it's Eric

8. Can everybody stop playing 'Imso weak i never started it' thing its annoying just Fight!!!

9. I see a lot of comments here about sabo and knightmare being butt hurt. But maybe you might want to ask mahooka why he asked us for a system war to end the osw last night.....and of course the answer was no...where's the butt hurt now guys 

10. I hate system war lol... *pulls out the rubberfist*

11. Yawn same old "u said this" "we said that" "but u did this" "and then we did that"...... Put up and shut up

12. I believe the term is put up OR shut up 

13. Its nut up or shut up
    (Zombieland)

14. Grey  Where are all the god damn twinkies?? 

15. Ohhh erm.... Vig ate em all

16. Player why don't you ask mahooka yourself if you think im talking..

17. I'm not interested in who did what and who's right, I just wanna play war so chill with the finger pointing and point them thumbs towards attack and enjoy the war while it last.

18.  Whoa good thing I was active during that mighty 10b strip on me  Thanks for the gold 

19. I like the poem

20. It funny when op just post