SABOTAGE AND KNIGTMARE VS 7WRATH7 AND BIG LEAGUE OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____DaMoOoSe________, Sep 6, 2012.

1. just kidding lol

2. Well, well, it looks like the war is going on here as well. And another clan joined the fight. The 2 sides are growing steadily. Where does this end ? As I said earlier: I did not want any part of this war. I believe osw are pointless and only for immature people like teenagers who still find fun in bugging other people. But looking at my opponents it are pro-farming clans. The only reason for me to stay in this war is a chance to farm the farmers. There is no fun in that for me, but someone needs to do it I guess. And it is like in the real world. There we need the police and army to keep the immature people in check to motivate them in other ways to do the right thing. Hoping that one day their brains will mature so they can help the next generation to grow up as mature people. Here and now it is us trying to knock some sence in farmers and osw lovers.

3. You prefer eb's over oswing?

4. i perfer osws over ebs thats y i have so little stats osws and ppl aare always revenge farming me

5. Osw is a little better than epics. For me it is epics or system wars. It is about fun, not bugging people.

6. i know hes small but u realize hes n alt right

7. Osw is like a street fight. If you want to fight, do it in a ring as a sport. With respect, and without fighting people that do not want to fight.

8. :lol: Ron I'm not an alt :lol:

9. I'm war there was no respect

10. Still waiting on those hits! Come at me

11. Dont tempt me hells

12. Well... This war has escalated quickly :lol:
    KNIGHTMARE

13. Ron I don't if he is an alt or not he is to small. What is point of hitting the bottom of the roster there ain't. Top 20 max as they the threat not sum 1 that small 

14. I'm talking to the deadly sins family Harry.

It still doesn't matter, u said we were always pinned, and yet I'm not. Care to try?

15. Ik, but still so tempted when people say 'do it'

16. Lol hells u are to small to hit it comes up dtw every time. My alt is 3x the size of u lol

17. U hav SO many smaller ppl in ur clans, why don't u tell them to hit me? Good lord man

18. Not in wrath hells. Don't no bout other clans

19. Why dont u look at lust, or ALL ur other ally clans?

20. I aint wasting my time for u. Perhaps they are inactive I don't no