-S26TR- New and Upcoming Clan

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Rulerz-KRAYZEE_K1NG-Rulerz, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tbh that's kinda what we've come too, loopholes an angels. We've actually seems way more of it in season 2 than in season 1. You can't really argue it though so many others have come to pass and been accepted there's nothing anyone can say without addressing the others. The argument is simple same as the gh " well you could have that build, it's a valid build not a loophole."

Sure it might be a hassle to fight against. Who knows maybe season 3 will see the rise of the pure spy as season 2 did with the gh. As I said b4 ya can't get mad at a clan or workin the system, lots have done it successfully in an array of ways.

2. Btw ptreey, zaft isn't exploiting anything. They are casting big alts yes, but they are casting a normal clan structure. They aren't using gh tricks or anything else. It's the devs responsibility to even these wars by either capping bfa during wars or giving no match. All should be allowed to war in ee. Options have been given but the devs just refuse to implement changes. The devs could have just capped bfa at 600m where for 2 hours no one is completely invincible. That would allow all to war and would tighten matches considerably. In season 1 matches were tighter b/c you couldn't cast a top 10 and get a match, but that's unfair to those guys. It's not a clans responsibility to do anything but sign up for wars. The devs are the ones who have failed.

3. From what I heard, capping of BFA, or even locking BFA at march so people don't roster jump after matches is a coding issue as well as the GH issue since they they would have to recode the plunder for every building or combination of buildings... Would love to have seen better matches with a ally "used for war" to allow people to select the allies they wanted to use for war so that all including LBs could war without affecting matches so much.... But then again.. Those are coding "nightmare" and devs don't have time for such things because they are too busy coming up with Halloween specials

4. agree Moose, but all these gh LB or LB ps clans are exploid ... warring them is no fun ... who did it know what im talking about

5. I have found this entire topic interesting. And i would love to know what could happen if i went pure spy and just have 6-8 mil sdt, kinda doubt ill be sb to death. And how could 3-4 like me in a roster could do.

Very interesting indeed

6. Lol. Dude pure spies don't want to ko u as they open for attk. And if u had a pure spy with spdt u would look silly .

7. Rudementary: look up the definition for exploit. What they are doing is precisely an exploit.

Saying that, I want to reiterate that it is the hit ratio problem that's causing this. The issue at hand is what we, the community want to see from wars. And I would posit that only giant LB attacking is not how the future of wars should pan out.

This type of build all but eliminates the effectivity of most players.

8. Moose I seem to remember you winning a certain 2012 Summer Wars using a similar system or is strategy a bad thing only when used against you?

9. I would love to see this PS clan vs a disciplined and strategic clan like RH.

Do you all think RH is not prepared to match against this clan?

RH has been together for ages now and is extremely disciplined and well rounded. They will beat a PS clan, but it won't be without difficulty.

Both clans deserves respect.

10. Message me if interested in creating a similar clan. Also they r far from an exploit, rh did the exact same thing putting in a few lb and then nothing but gh who you either couldn't hit or wasn't worth hitting.

11. Er is a very organized and unified ee clan best I have ever been in. They fought s26 and yes they lost but looks like it was very close though I don't know the specifics. So they r not unbeatable.

12. The devs unwillingness to address the exploits (sorry, "legitimate tactics") that we've been asking them too since half way through season 1 is what has created this situation.
    Anyone from a clan using GH to lower their average CS and using GH with LB to game the system (sorry again "legitimate tactics") has absolutely no leg to stand on complaining about this new method.
    Also, Zaft aren't doing anything wrong. They're posting a top heavy roster, but I've never seen a GH or any attempt from them to lower their average cs/bfa so if the devs system allows a match for them, then fair enough.

13. Damn yall complain a lot. It's easy as this:
    You complain about gh? Get some GH.
    You complain about PS? Get some PS
    You complain about LB? Get some LB.
    Then, beat them at their own game. What's that? You still lost? It must have been some other "exploit" they used 

14. Excuse me Ryan: But did you know -S26TR- is mostly Zaft

Don't get any brown on your nose there mate

15. to be honest it is a very good idea and works very well but I can see why people think its a exploit.

estoc wars was when first made meant to be just something you do at the weekend with your clan but not since theres custom build clans just to do ee not complaining coz there very good and skilled but they kinda ruined ee and made it too competitive and basicly so normal clans when they sign up they are gonna get a no match or lose

16. Listen to the Hand of God guy, he speaks the truth. But don't volley his allies, volley mine.

17. Sorry Co-d, but I'm merely pointing out that it's only an extension of the GH exploit. I don't agree with it, but the devs made it clear they don't much care for our opinions already .

I couldn't care less if its Zaft or anyone else, my point remains the same. The fact you seem to think I'm brown nosing Zaft shows you're probably thinking about it too much buddy.

18. It wasn't there idea, blood in black army told me this ages ago before trial wars

19. E war-- Exploit wars

20. ex·ploit
    verb
    ikˈsploit/
    1. make full use of and derive benefit from (a resource).
    "500 companies sprang up to exploit this new technology"
    synonyms: utilize, harness, use, make use of, turn/put to good use, make the most of, capitalize on, benefit from; More

2. use (a situation or person) in an unfair or selfish way.
    "the company was exploiting a legal loophole"
    benefit unfairly from the work of (someone), typically by overworking or underpaying them.
    "making money does not always mean exploiting others"
    synonyms: take advantage of, abuse, impose on, treat unfairly, misuse, ill-treat; More

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.