-S26TR- New and Upcoming Clan

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Rulerz-KRAYZEE_K1NG-Rulerz, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Only one we had controlled was Romeo. Other two could not touch at all.

2. Have a look at their war against Empire Rising, it was a good match, guess there are still some loophole in LB+PS strategy. ;)

having 21/22 GH/GHT which don't pay but just build enough that they are in "hit ratio" and rest big builds is not gaming the system? :roll:

There are other things to be addressed, like making GH pay more and making HS a little more effective. Can you recommend that to devs as well?

Btw, you know me well, I am from one of the clans that use GH and I understand very well what we do. :)

3. @ potato: RH are amazing because they fight whomever (including other GH clan like yours) and usually win.

Their roster is cherry picked - best EE warriors go there, including a bunch who left Sotra it seems

Anyway ... 196/12?? Yeah... That can only happen with incredible teamwork

HR are the allstar's of EE - but no one likes them because they are #1 ...

4. I'd like to see plunder caps in GH, to be honest. I think they are too powerful for what they are, but, I digress 

5. Man, you gotta go with any "OG's" in kaw .
    That's just how it goes Maine RH

6. I would love to see the chatty Kaw_admin post... Must be busy looking at art and counting fangs.

7. This new clan also winning whoever they war.

I agree they are very good warriors, but that roster is still gaming the system.
    There are many other things they do, but I don't put things in forums out of respect.

8. @Devastation.

Kaw_admin doesn't need to post.
    Moose would have already written an email on behalf of Devastation and how unfair it is he got beaten at something.

Do they care?

No.

9. Lmao! Potato - your clan has an extremely similar roster! Pot calling the kettle black!

Anyway now I'm curious about what "other things" you are referring too...

It's too bad ppl can't just say "yeah we lost, clan 'X' are better/played better"

can't man up and take the loss- need to find an excuse ... Lame just lame

10. Here is my take on the whole shebang

1st @all people calling this an exploit,it's not. Look up the definition of an exploit.

There are several ways to counter this

Be fast..Put 2 people on the lb and pin his arse.

Target pure spy's... Ko a pure spy at first,then sko...only come out to re ko a pure spy.. This negates the attack builds

11. Anarchy how would you know if moose emailed anything to the devs?

12. Please at least look at their wars before posting and see what their doing lol

They only had 4 players that were not pure spy vs. Devestation (2 of them are Giant LB that you can't win attacks on)

ER was a better fight because they had 11 players that had troop building and like 7 that were plunderable....

They have figured out they can win easier with fewer builds that aren't pure spy....

I believe they are making a point about guild hansels with their war system from what their clan page says, and IF THAT IS THE CASE.... I actually support them!

Yes yes we use guild hansels for war like everyone else, but that does not mean we think that their advantage should be kept as is. I have been talking about how ridiculous the GH build is for EE for over a year, but the devs don't care.

If S26TR can force a change with their roster more power to them. Just please guys go down the ranks like your clan info says pissing off all of EE warriors so the devs have to listen....

13. Survival of the Fittest

Anyways.... GH is old, I have been thinking of another strategy that I will try to implement with my war clan.

Moose, if you sent a. Message to the devs, that's disgraceful... Just because you lost doesn't mean you whine.

#CalmYourTits

Btw is #DEVSSUCKMYMANTITTIES a silence able offence?

14. Putting two people on the lb player... You don't think we did that? Only 2 of us could hit their top and full atk unload from both didn't even dent his troop. 3rd more could hit and he was dealt with.

End of day I will hold my hands up if beaten by a clan who have great strategy and are genuinely better. These weren't better just played the system so that there was not a single way could be plundered. 3mil a steal on most of them where as their tops could sit high troop and sit on our tops all war. Xstalling to counter would have just lead to larger plunder gap as final result.

When our top burns a full bar with 0 success and his troop zeroed in 10 hits... There isn't a chance in hell.

As soon as other clans follow suit, most on a smaller scale but same concept, ee wars will not last long.

Their pure spies are there to solely make up numbers to effectively make the war 3 massive accounts vs 29 accounts that can't do jack.

Check ko's, actions etc.

What's done is done, we move on but mark my words, this continues and other clans follow suit, that'll be a bad day for kaw

15. We cast way different. Sorry for outside world if they can see only GH and other builds are non-GH. Between I never said that we don't use the GH less pay thing.

Sorry, can't help it :lol: :mrgreen:

Yeah, very true. That's sad. Making a roster like that does take a lot of effort. Happens over several months. But the facts are facts, you can't expect to have big clans like ZAFT war against clan like us (using a weird example) and say that they are better or played better. In such a case they would have only "prepared" better to so as to have an easy match.

16. For those posting that DEV only here cause we lost. Hmmm let's see our history we have wins n losses. We work hard as a team. I.e. BALANCING our roster and yes using every type of build. WC using very good strat and trackers that are awesome. But we are usually not the higher team in cs, BFE or bfa yet we hold our own. We fight many amazing clans and my FAV wars WIN OR LOOSE are against tough well organized (non system cheating clans)

Thank u to those clans that make ee exciting and further pushing us to always be on our toes and constantly thinking about how as a team we can improve.

I find funny most that have such high opinions on here are not in a ee clan and do not participate in ee wars.

17. And to add Er worked their butts off when they warred against them they were able to plunder a few spy builds that got a KO on someone. Obviously their ps's have worked on that as to not try to go for the KO so not to have money out. AWESOME TEAM WORK ER U GUYS ROCK

18. Funny, see I do

I have tracked and WCed and warred at Minas, but now I do it away a friends clan.

What I'm
    Saying is ko a ps in the beginning then sko
    and only hit the ps

19. Devs will never tweak it so that it's fair to everyone. War isn't fair to the losers.

20. Ok u KO a ps with no plunder to loose. Hmmm u make money how? We have more ko's then them but about 75% of clan (if not more) sat full troops and didnt xtal. So yes KO them "update ------ has ko'd ------ knocking 0 off their plundef" learn war mechanics before placing ur 2 cents

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.