RPL vs ML

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RPL_is__XEAM__is_RPL, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As long as that BH LR deal has been going on I never see u at BH and your always starting a clan or going at it with someone else so I don't really think your participating,,you just like having BH and OG in your banner like most cowards....and why do people think the more faces they put in their post the better? Does make it more valid or is it supposed to be funny? Just looks ignorant and childish really

2. And you say my wars only last a few weeks, I fight clans by myself, I don't need OG, UC, or zaft or anyone else in my banner to go to war...that's what separates most of kaw from me and me from you

3. Lethal I suggest you get your head out of your ass and leave the thread.

Or better yet regrow so you can back up your words and petty insults. Welcome to the firm.

4. Love how quick you flip pup, we've been friends but u change up on me bc I side with ML on this? Shady bro

5. That's me Sbing your dtw ass doctor,,what was that about growing?

6. awwwwh, fail scouts how cute. Ps with allies...

7. Oh wait a minute... What allies? .

4scouts...

8. Either way your whining for me to grow without even checking to see if u can hit,,,well u can hit big boy lets go

9. You're a pure spy. No allies. Guessing not much banked. and you can't do any damage even mith'd up. 

Tap away till your hearts content.

10. Nom you have pots, burning time 

11. Lol ok lie and act like my steals/assa arnt getting through while you all fails

12. And it's hard to pot burn from pin bro

13. 3 scouts.
    2steals
    1 assa.
    Better? 
    Legendary farmer we have here.
    my friend you have a lot to learn, fails = burnt pots, roughly 55m a hit.

Considering you're using them and I'm not that means you're losing more gold. so erm... What's your point?

14. Lol oh god your gonna break me in sdp lol...that will be a long journey

15. I've got time, and they always say that.

16. P.S. how's it hard to burn SDP while my troops have unloaded on eb?

Keep big talking

17. Fighting many is my game bro, it's all I do,it's how I kaw...I've never felt the need to hide in big alliances..but maybe you'll be the one to finally break me :) lol I highly doubt it though,better have tried

18. Internet moron^

19. read my wall, post from days ago.

I don't hide in my alliance so do research on your opponent.

You used to PWar constantly and whine about BL hits if I remember you correctly. Your Alternative style of game play is probably recent due to boredom and a need to inflate ones ego just a little bit.

lets enjoy :)

20. Lethal doesnt know who he is talking to or about, 90% of the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.