RPL vs ML

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RPL_is__XEAM__is_RPL, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol no but close lovely, lethal dosnt care who he's talking to 100% of the time ;)

2. You should at least care enough to make sure you get your facts straight.

3. Rpl opened its merc wall today t1 and t2 ebs only for now

4. Should the people that you help be worried about inc?

5. Man ML suck. They have called people away from osw to hit us. Do u guys call this "pro"? If so, your so pathetic

6. Lol lethal I've been out of BH for a week. Why? Bc I was fighting from sic and hitting from oG then hit 2 ebs with troops only. Oh no. Haha.

Started clans comment u made? Not with this account. Like having oG or BH in my banner comment. Yes I'm proud to be a part of these clans. Staying for protection? Hardly. I have had a T5 bc guy hitting me for months while I ignore and hit LR. Have I asked anyone for help once? Nope haha!!! Have to fight with oG or I suck and that's what make us different? Build up to match any of my accounts or bigger and ill still kick your ass. ๎€‘

About us being friends. Do I consider you a friend? Yes. Even if you build up and we 1v1, i would always consider you a friend. I'm just friends with sky for alot longer and have his back no matter what. ๎€Ž

7. Lethal is the biggest coward in KaW IMO

8. Pup that's me in your news, assa 2/3/0...no need to build up I'm right here bro ;)

9. Jemo I'm a coward?? How many clans have u farmed solo? Lol I hit everyone and anyone, always have, if I'm a coward then 99.9% of kaw are really pussies

10. Lets state facts here, yes most of kaw Hates me that's bc I want it that way bc it amuses me..at any size though no one can say I've backed down from a fight or ever given up,,I've had very few 1v1s, almost all my battles are against clans or many..I've cfed to one person on kaw, when I was new, and he became my mentor,One of the greatest farmers on kaw but most of u don't know him bc he's not a forum whore like me....ask anyone that's fraught me, love me or hate me, if being honest no one can say I'm an easy **** ;)

11. Oh. The nub has spoken. Yes. Brag to kaw about how you attacked pup a few times. Instead of hitting him post forum about those few hits.

Or mention that. Your story. Is the same as the majority of the credible people who hate you. Except they grow big enough for the clans worth fighting to hit them

12. Thread de railed...mission complete...onto next

13. Purposely derailing a thread? That's a forum ban

14. Lol sky u keep throwing size up, almost everyone in all these clans in the RPL alliance can hit me

15. Oh no plz don't forum ban my account that I'm retiring lmao

16. This thread isn't even close to derailed. Again, you lose, forum noob.

17. Hurry up and retire. We don't want your sorry ass here๎€Ž

18. Sky just mad bc I've hammered him into pin several times today but he has to "stay on target" he says, can't hit back

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.