RPL vs ML

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RPL_is__XEAM__is_RPL, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yea... That's defainately it. Way to go

2. Lovely pinned and 0ed :59

3. One of the main points of the thread is about a war. Since you continue to mention targets fighting in the war. Mentioning you in relation to war skills or lack thereof is completly on topic. Any halfwit could easily talk to a mod or dev using a civil tone, point this out, and unlock any thread locked for only what you believe it to be

Notice the convent "retiring". Sure. And your size. Is way to small for any of thefighters you claim to fight. You can brag all you want about "subclans". Or merc clans or eb clans. But I far you to go against an osw clan. And not a sub this time. But the main.

Oh wait. You're to small to fight most of the experienced vets mains. So they have to come to Alts to hit you

The fact that your goal in life and kaw is to be hated and to derail threads well beyond the writen grace of anything you've ever done for forums or otherwise shows how pitiful your existence really is. If I didn't think you made it that way I would pity you. As is I pity anyone unlucky enough to have to deal with you in the real life

The only good thing you've done is prove no matter how bad RpL or Ml get. Well never compete with the utter failure that is you

4. Wow, 1 assa and scouts! You sir, are a bad ass. Like.... I'm sure I can't take anymore. Please stop. What are your terms. This is too much.

5. I Oed myself burning your pots well done

6. @sky
    Amen, couldn't of said it any better myself.

7. Ok sky once again facts bud, name one person I've said to hit that i havnt?......I can't help you don't understand cs and hit range

8. Didn't you have to leave OS family to war zaft? Sorry. But zaft looks like its still around. And I doubt they gave you crap. But no. It's impossible that you didn't destroy them. Because you said you were gonna fight em.

Sorry sky. I took it from you. But this guy. He's a twit. And I can't stand him

9. Funny how I'm all talk and this and that yet my wall and pm started blowing up from your little merc alliance whatever the hell u call yourselves, when I started hammering your clans

10. Oh yes you hammered us alright. I've felt the wrath of those 5 assassinations. Please stop. I can't take your beatinh

11. I did, I hit zaft nix and magicstick for two days and will go back to hitting them, they farmed back it was fun but right now I'm playing with RPL and friends

12. Lethal the Pure Spy who drops his build to turtle himself from a fight :lol: you look like a moron chest pumping in forums. Him and his turtle build makes me lol

13. Well I'm a friend, where's my hits?

14.  I beg you don't hit me your to powerful

15. Well not really a friend more like a happy customer.

16. I can't help u guys are in pin everytime I check u,,ebs take priority to eb mercs I suppose, even in osw

17. Hey. Can't control everyoneno denying tht. Some guys aren't aware you've decided to help ML against us. But we get as many complaints as you do from the guys being hit. And I'm sure IH members get the same

After all. If their not reading forums. Why would they be aware that some tiny guy who's been called out by his betters decided to targets them.

But noooo. Logic is lost on the stupid. And you don't seem to have very much logic

18. Btw that was pointed to lovely... She scared me 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.