RPL vs ML

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RPL_is__XEAM__is_RPL, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My clan? My clan isn't even involved :lol:
    Dude, I don't think you know what or who you're talking about.

2. 46 and 2. Forum noob, go home. You're drunk.

3. Ya my posts keep only partially posting, what I was saying is ML held their own against forty six and two and msa, what are these RPL good balls gonna do to them?

4. Lovely Daniel 0 sdp lololol

5. Because of the "and" sign, kid.

And again, you don't know who or what you're talking about.

6. *goof balls not good lol

7. Oh, it's denial* but many Os friends call me LovelyDaniel too. It's ok, those 2 assassinations just about killed me. Please, stop. I'm begging you.

8. And why do I need sdp? I am more worried about other things than stocking pots.

9. No I don't know alot about RPL bc their not note worthy to me, I study and learn war clans

10. "I'm not a noob guys. I swearz". Sure lethal

But your so experienced. Why the hell don't you know the and sign ends a post and the plus sign won't appear

Deni I don't hand asses on silver platters. I value my money lol. I hand them their asses if need be. That's about it

46 and 2 kicked ML ass. No question about it. ML had their ass handed to em 7 ways into last week. So saying they fought doesnt mean much. But keep trying. Maybe one day you'll be worth something. Pup didnt seem to think you were worth my trouble so who knows

11. Lol I didn't know about sign posting in forums,,lmao sky u got me, I must be a noob...but enough talk, ill let your news talk for me

12. @lethal. Why you puttin ML on a pedestal lol. IH was clearing strips on them with only 8 hitters.  We also had 6 hrs on a few. Leaders admitted to me in pm they didn't know how to check if members were stripped.. Also, you are definitely underestimating sky lol. Far from an eb noob as well. He has probably fought in twice as many osw as you. I'm sure you will disagree since you are such a beast you can make an owner pay fake gold to keep their member safe. Weak leader for paying? Or decent leader for sacrificing to help a member. You decide that one. Plus, why drop build to fight people you CAN'T lose against. People who don't know how to fight and can't win an attk from your eb noob equipment.. If I thought I was that bad ass I would just farm people with the HLBC spy build you had lol. Anyone can drop a build and farm 1 week old accounts into giving them some gold. When I was ad mortem, they extorted clans 3-5x their size and didn't self-praise themselves like you do lol. Swabia and AM were real extortionist.

I  LovelyDenial 

13. Pup u want me to show the pm from you saying you want do the same thing with your build? And I can be hit by over 8mcs with this account , far from week old

14. And I'm not putting anyone on a pedestal, just have more respect for ML than RPL

15. Aw, pup. I love you too.

16. Yes please show the SS from my smallest and half-retired account with no equip saying I was goin all tower build lol. 26 lands with 22 towers. Pretty sure it's gonna be used for bigger people than you did lol...
    Also; if I'm not mistaking you happened to drop to baby tower build during or at the start of the newest SicNiss vs CR osw? Couldn't hack SicnISS so u drop build? However, CR are a real warriors so I'm sure they be fine w/o you. 

17. I was never a part of the sicniss cr osw noob, get your facts straight,,especially coming from a BH LR osw war runner

18. Pup didn't say you WERE in the war. He said you couldn't get in. Learn to read and understand.

19. Lol lethal. You are a dumb ass. I'm a Black Hand admin. Was visiting a friend and  still hitting...  now I'm heading to oG to keep hitting when you fight in a few wars lasting longer than a week hmu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.