RPL vs ML

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RPL_is__XEAM__is_RPL, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plus ml mostly laelyr has selfishness

2. Just because there's a new (not exactly perfectly established) but good merc clan.

3. A well percentage of KaW believes RPL is the new ML, We stay until the end and we don't make trashy comments in CC . Complaints being filed that ML was changing helpless clans bios and CA . Obviously the UM never do that

4. I'd like to point out. RPL stat min. 3m. MU stat min. 2m. Their second smallest sub is almost on par with the main for us. Just pointing that out

5. Well genocidal that's the owners fault for making them admin

6. I'm a former ml member and they never ask for admin or nothing that's an owner mistake.

And really no trashy comments in clan chat?
    I've seen rpl come to save ebs and they do the same shi..t

7. I've heard from clan owners... Well the owner is helpless he wants the merc to watch foot

8. Either way ml rpl are both flawed

9. Differance between rpl and ml is us rpl we dont moan when we help other clan or rub it in clans faces we had to help them we mite come in with are logo's that mite seem rude but we always say sorry if we offend. anyone we are just here to help and we also stay till the end of a eb we never leave like ml

10. ML is going to win no doubt but I know people in both alliances so support to both

11. We're is this war even being fought

12. Go xeam wish i could help :/

13. RPL is winning already. So if you vote for ML, don't come and say we have cheated or it was only luck...We are better organized, that is our Strongest point. Thx. For supporting RPL and those is voting for ML I don't blame you. Its your choice and I'll not say that you suck for voting ML... We will just see who will win

14. Ml for the win :D
    Rpl better organized? :confused:

15. I think everyone has it wrong... International Harvesters are going to win.

16. Those of you who need eb help just post in wc. There are lots of freelance mercs out there illing t help.

17. I'm guessing neither side will win, it will come down to mutual cf like 90% of wars do in kaw

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.