Round Wars..the Saga of the Exploit continues

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Sep 8, 2014.

1. 3 diff types of wars n comparing one to another is apples n oranges mostly.

2. I can't believe I'm about to dignify the stupidly of what should otherwise be obvious, but here it goes. You cannot create a war platform for a game predicated on the acquisition of equipment(Bfe), the growth of allies(bfa), and the goal of obtaining more equipment(bfe) with a war system that completely discounts and disregards bfe and bfa. Whatever the solution is, it is not Primal wars. It's totally regressive and defies the very aims toward which players daily aspire.

3. Primal is definitely not a fix for round war. However, this is the best war platform you can get for clan war. Otherwise, individual war should be the most fair system right now, which include your bfa and bfe.

It has been the same few clans/people who wanted round war and that is why participation in round war is not as high as primal and individual.

4. 100% support to Swan. Finally someone sees reality

5. Primal wars never were advertised as a fix for Round Wars. They were borne upon the need for daily wars when it was apparent Clan Wars were being abused. As for Indy Wars they are actually Clan Wars in all ways excepting the fact they r pot luck rosters chosen by ATA.

6. The stupidity of SH not nuilding is regressive.
    Its also regressive to drop builds (cs) for war. Furthermore to stand pat n claim BFA/BFE is the only thing KaW is predicated upon is defending regressive build choices. SH builds have no place if no LB skirts to hide under in Round Wars. Does anyone think HF lands should be removed since of no use for SH?
    The only leg SH has to stand on is Round Wars n the one LB provide for them. They r a cowards build or better yet LEETCH build.

Summary: SH do not say the whole story n only what suits their defence of stagnation

7. @OMAR

Whats holding u back from dropping build down to the level of SH? Show ur support n do it or get a war build before commenting on war topics with ur build. Your opinions r fine at least build something that works for EB or wars.

8. Give it a few weeks and all rosters will be non bfa hfbc builds with huge ps. All other builds will then complain of exploitation.

The less bfa the better which means no more spending in seals or xtalling to build bfa. You get equipment in war which u have to unequip before war.

Seriously can see a better way for dev to encourage spending to stop in kaw

9. Well clans in Primal go big n get big fine.
    Go mid n get mid also go small get small.
    I see no problem

10. Did u study all roasters that matched nighthawk? Or only the ones u got?

11. Spending will not stop. You really think that those LB spend so much is just for EE war? Kaw just celebrate its 5th year anniversary. EE war only started in last 2 years.

12. @ROHIT

Speaking in general terms only n btw we get DEATH lNCARNATE a lot n do not complain

13. I refuse to war these days with any of my builds because of the exploit mentality.
    War used to be a fun diversion. Now it is all about greed.
    Devs need to introduce a new pvp way to earn mith. Even if it means we need to do 100 actions on battle list to earn 10 mith, it's better than a war system everyone is growing to resent due to the actions of a few players.

14. If ur wondering Rohit then maybe try warring n find out is what i suggest. Its hard to speak out when ur not involved in wars now is it.
    Primal Wars r fine if a clan knows what its doing n well organized. The clans still building n learning will get there but it does not happen overnight neither. Every clan has to start somewhere n find its niche that suits them.

15. @Optimal

Not everyone is growing to resent the wars. Mostly its ppl who r not built for war nor understand war mechs who speak out. As for Round Wars tho rosters r manipulated to the point where clans who have LB can exploit the wars. Not all Round War clans do this but the culprits who do will eventually cause Round Wars to go the way of the Dodo bird I hope. If this occurs then its all on their heads n ruins it for the legit war clans IMO

16. Kotfe war machine - we do primals and we do pretty good

We do not use SH and stack
    We do not unequip equips before match up
    We do not use all hfbc - probally 3/4 per war
    We use mainly family
    We use builds that represent our family (we have a lot of hansels/PS/Hybrids as we osw)
    We use lb bigs mids
    We use PS bigs mids
    We dont just use scouts and attacks - we use each build to its advantage hence balanced actions at the end
    We are having fun - and we war hard

We dont do round wars for simple fact is we cant as we dont have lb or SH and they arent enjoyable and a waste of time

So while i hate round wars now - simply put if you not enjoying them dont do them

Let the last few clans hanging onto stacking fight each other

Rest of us are earning medals in a fun way

17. @nighthawk last i checked there wasnt a forum rule stating you must build a certain way before posting on certain threads. I prefer osw on this account.

So the guy with a ton of towers is calling a strategy build coward build. Seems legit, so much logic there

18. This is a idiot post... Indi wars have way more and worse exploits... peopl casting multiple accounts and throwing wars.... ROUND WARS ARE NOT EXPLOIT OF GAME!!! if you have STRONGER (lb/highbfa) people you win.... if you cast for war with primal rosters and lose to STONGER accounts.... CASTING A SOLID ROSTER, HAND PICKED, WITH ALL ASPECTS OF KAW INCLUDED IS HOW YOU WIN... there is NO exploit. period.
    ALSO!!! DEVS!!!! CAN I PLEASE GET A DECENT INDI CLAN!?!?!!? Ive lost my last 5 or 6 indi wars and am always high actions high plunder... I seriously feel like im beeing purposly assigned to the weaker clan....