Round Wars..the Saga of the Exploit continues

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Well so far the gist of Round Wars is quite simple. If ur not already a perm in an established Round War clan u can enter ur own n get smashed by an LB/SH clan n be fodder for the sake of warring or wait for Primal War slot. There is 0 opportunity in the Crony Wars for the vast majority of ppl wanting to join in. It does not matter if HFBC or not cuz its exclusive to the few only. Anyone unlucky to not have accumulated BFE from S1-3 r 2nd class KaWers n mocks anyone who has achieved HFBC n towered up. So once again its best to dismantle builds down to SH n accumulate BFA n waste years going forward. Therefore going backwards is actually increasing odds of goin forward. Grats to the cheezy Eunuch builds hiding under LB skirts. U all r a bane to the sporit of competition n too lame to Indy is the proof.
    Why not re-instate the Primals that Round Wars took n lose 7 Indy pot luck wars ?
    21 Indy Wars is too many unless 50% is the intent.

I propose all KaW vets start more alts n STRIP FARM EVERY SH who EXPLOITS war.

2. Lol you no what, the only reason you want more PRIMAL is because its the war you can succeed in, do you know what that is? Selfishness. By participation, most people do indy wars, then primal, then round, guess what? The devs have ran wara accordingly, to suit everyone not just you, yes i dont like round wars either, guess what? I dont do them, let the stacking clans feel special with their equip that wasnt hard to get, when we know they are not special,

3. Smartest thing I've ever heard him say ^

4. Let Scottish vote YES and let them enjoy their own misery to come

5. Oops, wrong topic

6. Wardragon trying to grow a brain…imagine that :D

7. @wardragon...sharp like bowling ball

Selfishness? Ur showin off ur ignorance by guessin n not knowing diddly. I've entered all wars n tried to enter Round Wars as well win or lose. If u notice ur shattered sword u might try warring before commenting. Thats selfishness.
    How did u earn it n which type of war?

Try starting with a build that can war in any of 3 formats. What part about Round Wars is a closed shop that u do not understand. Is it ur closed mind is a steel trap full of dust bunnies or the inability to converse n make a valid point?

8. Btw ur banner is incomplete...it shoukd have added 1 NO SHOW on it. Were u grounded?

9. You should worry about being active in the wars you cast before you look at others

10. To win wars you need to be in a clan, that is good at them. If your mercing to a clan recruiting for round wars or primals... you are gonna lose most wars.

In primals you at least have a small chance u match another clan thrown together at the last minutes. In round wars you will lose.

It is pretty much the same. If you don't have a good relationship with good warriors you have to join bad clans. No matter the style or type of war.

11. Chillax SHIPS i sent u a post to answer yours once wifi was fixed n back online. I did not get 43 medals bein a goof as was noob in my above post. That was my 9th war in a row n beyond my control. I'm not takin crap from a noob on forums beeking off so put I him in his place.

That said i do apologize once again GL

12. @ ZOOM

I've tried mercing twice for Round Wars i'm cool with losing except my experience was those 2 clans were unorganized n no chance of competing. I'll continue to merc til my own clannies r set to enter us win or lose is fine by me.

GL bro n Keep in Truckin

13. Im not stupid i seen i got shatter sword, i know myself i fell asleep, i made my post before i was inactve in a war, so your responses about me are stupid

14. Ok also forget my points about you, but here is a poijt mabye you should look at,
    Participation, as i said most war indy, then primals, then rounds so devs are running wars accordingly, some people do want round wars, so they get some

15. Point taken but mine was on another being that Round Wars r difficult to compete in as they stand. Its not about winning or losing as much as its about entering a new Round War clan with a roster that can compete. That said its simply more about recruiting suitable builds n being highly organized. Round wars u will find the best of best usually n I fully expect it will be no easy task to win. My fellow clannies r at this moment constructing a Round War clan n when we r ready we will toss our hat into the ring. We r not blind to what it will take n success will not come easy neither but when it does it will be very gratifying.

16. Honestly - dont even put yourseld through the torture of a round war - theres 5 other wars a day

No point feeding the hardcore round war clans with a sloppy roster and no chance of winning - let the clans that do round battle each other

Primal is getting more popular now anyway now people are still seeing past the myths lol

Why everyone unequips i have no idea - you crazy people 

17. VIX
    U make too much sense LOL

18. More Indi Wars!

19. You are talking about stacking in round wars but the clans your in stacks ps and lbs for primals
    All wars are unfair your clan found the best way to win in primal well good for you other clans found the best way to win in round well let them win the way they want stacking in primal and round is the same people that stack stop other players from even bothering to sign up Sooo I don't see why you are complaing about stacking in round when the clan your in stacks in primal

20. The term "exploit" has been used so much, I don't know what is and isn't anymore