Round Wars..the Saga of the Exploit continues

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Well it seems some clans cannot break old cheezy war roster habits n persist on LB/SH rosters. It results in shutting out clans from bothering to enter these shams of a war. They r not equal opportunity wars n therefore begone.

If U agree with me Round Wars r an exclusive war to those who continue their EXPLOIT ways then voice your NO SUPPORT for Round Wars n replace back to Primal Wars.

Nerf Round Wars after week 2 devs its obvious

2. I supported putting round wars in to season 4... But after seeing the results during week 1 (I haven't participated in any) I believe they should be removed for primals. This would steadily increase participation for the majority of the player base.

3. IT'S not really an exploit if they've found the best way to win. Afterall winning is never a game played fairly. Don't like it then don't do them.

4. Hardly anybody is DOING them because we don't like them, that's the problem.

5. They are a waste of space and with 100 medallions needed, war slots shouldn't be wasted. After week 2 round wars should be taken out permanently.

6. Round wars were made for rising hawks lol

7. Round wars are totally stacked and the matchin system cannot do a good job - last round war for me.

8. @TROLL

Same here i supported Round Wars to start with also. My mistake n need to be rectified

9. Indy is a waste of space too. 1 medallion for a lucky win. 0 medallion for wasting time and effort

What say you 

10. @ABS

Well comin from an SH its hardly worth much.
    Correction not worth anything when u defend it.

What part about it is an EXPLOIT u don't get?

Its not a strat for winning its strat the majority do not want due to its exclusively used for clans with no ballz.

11. @BABY build

Stick to the topic n post on Indy War forums there r many to choose from.
    This is about Round Wars if u bother reading or start ur own thread n get ppl nattering on.

12. I am surprised to see this thread from hawk with troll supporting.

Support for removing round war but I think it is too late now.

13. Round wars are broken. The only reason they were brought back was so that some big spenders could stack their clans to get a no match and a free two week refresh in their edge.

No support for the blatant exploit

14. Devs said a 2 week trial for Round Wars n would monitor the wars. Then decide what to do

15. FYI lb still do Primal Wars n if the 7 weekly Round Wars r nerfed as they should be they will still have the additional 7 Primal Wars to participate in. As for SH who cares find a clan if ur wanted like everyone else. Grow a pair n cease hiding under LB skirts.

16. The devs warned us that the round wars were "as is" which I translate as "these wars are broken but some of you want them"

If we removed the automatic 2 week extension of estocs edge for no matches, I could actually support the round wars.

Many players have invested time and money in growing their Bfa, and they like their BFE too, so, since its known that if you're not a stacked SH or LB, "don't Apply" I have no real issue with them being around.

My problem is that the old war system was rife with no matches, and now people can use the round wars to simply extend their edge with out actually ever warring.

I support the round wars with the caveat that the edge renewal option needs to be removed.

17. Great idea Moose. I do recall seeing it mentioned before. Support

18. Ur logic is sound MOOSE excepting the fact Round Wars shut out many builds at the cost of the majority who will not enter.

I'm not against LB whatsoever n believe they earned n payed for what they have achieved.

As for SH thats not true when many dropped builds to join LB/SH stacked war clans. They therefore mock ppl that trudge on n work towards getting a war build in order. Aside from PS the SH build does not use towers in any way so as EB plunder does not lower. They stunt growth on purpose gor only a singular reason n thats to win mith n rewards.
    Its anti-competitve to say the least n they may have invested in BFA but thats ALL.

19. ASW is top10k can enter n 8 clans of the top 1600 entrants r accepted.

My Q is how many SH were in last ASW?
    Were they a boon or bane to their clan?

20. I agree that stacking is a crappy way to war BUT not all clans do it and some who don't even pull off a win from time to time. With all of the primal / indie war slots currently open there is plenty of time to get your medallions. If you won 1 primal and two indies a day thats 4. 25 days of war is 100.
    Sure , sure "but krel! Indies suck and we never win!" Hey its war. Always one side that wins. For every team complaining about a loss in primals and indies well hey , losing sucks. But its part of the game.

Rounds are brutal sure. But anyone can sign by CHOICE. Don't like it don't sign. I generally avoid them but will pick one up in a pinch.

The largest problem I see in indies is the inability of many to sko consistantly. Sure ko will happen. But its the repetition that kills your team. Work on ways to help each other in these wars rather than getting mad when it sours. Its a TEAM effort. Each slot is responsible for wins and loses no matter how far the plunder gap. If your wc ask you to sko, sko. If they ask to xstal then xstal. Follow targets. Listen. Commentary and arguing plague the indies. Learning the fundamentalsof tracking Makes you that much more effective.

Damn now i'm rambling.

TL;DR War and let war