Round Wars..the Saga of the Exploit continues

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Sep 8, 2014.

1. @death the point is with limited lb and SH around for other clans, rosters cant be replicated therefore less participation

By continuing the stacking AFTER wars were taken away - AND told would be monitored as to wether to keep them - clans made no changes - and you yourselves are driving round wars into extinction and only yourselves to blame

2. Well said vix round will b taken away if clans continue to stack

3. Well really! Come on moose lol the system is broken! Who's fault is that and please don't insult intelligent players and say it's them, man up and admit the devs inability to act over the years has caused it (most mods agree in pm just don't post). Static over powered equipment, portability or edge, ee for no match, increased amount of wars, decreased roster size blah blah the devs could have fixed years ago. Some are only fighting for a fair system one where a player pays more for bfa they don't have isn't fair as well or do you believe it is ? I'm still proposing for tier systems, with ee shortened and non transportability, less wars offered just better range of time slots over days. Please don't say there isn't enough players to justify it, that is only a product of the devs failing to address the problem early in the piece, if they had we wouldn't all be here ( no powerful static equip, no mechs altered for match ups no gh, non transportability of ee and no ee for match up due to not going tiers etc). I can promise you this if tier system is introduced you will get enough participation and will allow all to war - those without bfa will still have a form of primal war as they can war in lower tier, the larger can war but with a better match up. Why is every one scared to give it a we had months to even just try it.

4. I should also add the indi wars aren't really working atm and this is still a product of ee length etc and I still find it amusing most of people warring primal are warring for equipment that they will only use to hit ebs. Should we scrap indi wars as well? That will leave primal wars oh wait they don't encourage growth either past a bc towered acc ( 6 months work for most experienced players) as it was said by moose this isn't good for the game. So let's just fix it properly and give support to a proper fix which needs to be tabled,

5. Donno we don't care equipment , we love to war , and so far primals have given us the best chance to have a fair fight every time.

I agree with you that round wars are essentially devs fault .

However , players are knowingly abusing the system to the fullest.

So both are to blame .

On a side note, I just love seeing stacking clans complaining about being out stacked in round wars.

It's ok for them to do it to someone else , but it's wrong when someone does it to them. 

6. Care about* equipment

7. Support to NO ROUND WARS primal is the only war that is even legit anymore. Indi wars have had a lot of trouble lately. Why not keep S4 simple and just focus on primal wars ;) and dnt forget to turn off BFA and BFD either mmkay.

8. i get primal have given fairest wars, i totally agree, but how are primals encouraging new people to try out war and test their builds then work on it, primals are for the people already with war build, not ones testing and working out their build …… thats another thing indy is great for, indy is by far most fun, so why focus on just primal? Indy and Primal great for almost all, Round good for sh and some lb who stack with them, i say cut down medals for round to be fair, keep them for the stackers to have "fun" but award them with 1 medal, we will see how many war then

9. Indy is great too and should be here to stay.

I personally promote primals wars because I like to war with my clan/friends .

And also because they are essentially the anti-round wars .

10. Spilatch,

As I love to war look at every season, some of those with me being pummelled when I was smaller. The issue for me is there is clearly solutions to fix this properly but are clearly being ignored as it means more programming, to me this just says lazy and expecting the community to accept their mediocrity as has happened so many times. They should be thinking fix it properly for the longevity otherwise issues will appear down the track as happened with fixed stat equipment etc. look to the games symptoms and don't use a band aid as it may cover an issue now but lead to more sever issues later as time has already shown.

11. You know why I said that? Because it is frustrating to make the time to sign up for indi war and your clan gets disbanded over and over again. It is not good for the soul lol On a serious note, that chaos of resetting indi wars cuts down prep time. Idk about the rest of war commanders but if I ended up with just mere minutes to prep a war, forget it! How does one even scout for adt in that time frame? You war blind and hope for the best. Waste of time.

12. I completely agree Donno.

Every "fix" has been more of a workaround/tweak instead of an actual fix. deal with the matchup system directly .

The system does not recognize the "weight" of certain builds , and how although stats might be the same , the "weight" or "value" has always been off which creates these mismatches

13. This is why primal matchups work btw , the "weight" and "value" of the outliers (lb,sh) has been eliminated .

14. Oh don't be naive. Primal matchups need to eliminate BFA in the count. They also need to fix LB payout in primal.

15. No they don't spilatch I pay more than a player same stats as I have but no bfa

16. And truthfully that will always be the problem

Whoever has the biggest LB on their roster has an inherent advantage usually

The only way to counter that would be to allow the other side an 5-6 extra people who could literally fail pin that lb .

17. Donno has that been confirmed ? I haven't seen that personally , and if that's the case it seems like it should be an easy fix .

You'd literally need two of the exact builds one no bfa one lb to test it though I guess

18. I supported round wars at first so as everyone in the kaw community should get to have a chance to do which ever war they wanted to do for the style of game play they prefer . But if those slots are only taking up space then obviously they should be replaced. Where they are in the schedule today means I might only have a chance to do one war today maybe, since only round wars are in the slots I am available to war.

So support replacing them with either primal or Indy. Also imo all the wars should drop the same # of medallions .

19. Exactly roxy they need to address both as it is creating unfair match ups and advantage for being small.