[RESOLVED] Game Status

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Re: Game Status

Speakers not regenning..

2. Re: Game Status

Oh definitely! Untill we are the first to reach allies with such idiotic prices just for the heck of it lol

3. Re: Game Status

So many noobs. Many complaining about the new filter, others swapping the e to an i in sextillion. Since new filter has come into play, some words are now allowed.

The word *** wasn't allowed, although it's also used to describe a persons gender but words containing the word ***, such as sexy where allowed to be used.

Since new filter has been introduced, I can now say I'm going to watch the match on TV and have a few cocktails.

Now whatever issues there was with Kaw today, it's not down to the new filter. Now stop been noobs and enjoy playing.

4. Re: Game Status

Kaw_Admin, that is how it feels noticing that the Shark Epic Battle is not out yet.

Other than that, Happy Monday.

5. Re: Game Status

Ok seems as though filter wasn't changed for forums, just WC

6. Re: Game Status

It sure ******* was but it leaves a blank. Peace out bitches.

7. Re: Game Status

Not true. Wasn't changed m8

8. Re: Game Status

that word is not used to describe someone's gender. there is a large difference between gender and the word you used. that said, I couldn't care less what gender someone calls themselves. doesn't mean they get equal treatment from me as people with the standard masculline/feminine gender, but it doesn't bother me.

9. Re: Game Status

Much butt hurt I sense.

10. Re: Game Status

All the eb fairies came out and were crying that their Eb's got forfeited, oh what shall you ever do without an eb.

11. Re: Game Status

It's even funnier when these guys are posting from osw. "boo hoo I was left clanless and couldn't pin on a eb for a hour and pretend to be a badass" please form a orderly que for your butt hurt cream and cold compress. :)

12. Re: Game Status

Weren't you the guy that dropped build bc kotfe tickled him :lol:

13. Re: Game Status

Says the guy who raged, made a retirement thread, and dropped build lolol

14. Re: Game Status

Nope I'm the guy that left ur mom when I found out u were coming into the world :). I did explain my reason for dropping build but obviously with a 1 digit iq I don't expect everyone to know. All I will say is I'm not hooked on kaw 24/7 and can just check in now and then. I could rebuild in a matter of weeks if i want no big deal but I'm enjoying my free time right now.

15. Re: Game Status

Oooh u sound butt hurt about something. Pm me if u ever need someone to talk to

16. Re: Game Status

It's ok Rasta you aren't alone.

I've had 4 noobs drop build after a few hits from me since December.

17. Re: Game Status

18. Re: Game Status

Alts don't count sweatheart. As u said u cf'd on me over 12 hours before I dropped built why would I drop because of u tarzan? Because u cf'd? I accepted 4 fail strips from kotfe 2 from you and two from nightmare u maybe took 20 bill and my news feed would be empty most the day so please i know it's hard but get your story straight and ur facts right. As much as u don't like to hear it im not a noob i been playing 4 years i dropped build a tonne of time reset twice and none of it was because of being hit. I have been perm pinned for weeks by much better quality. Your only lying to urself when you talk so it's probably better if u just stop fantasising about me and apply the cream where need it because let's face it u failed. Anyway back on topic its such a shame kaw is playing up don't u just hate it when u miss a unload?

19. Re: Game Status

Didn't read that but...

20. Re: Game Status

Didn't read that but u still play with doll's, what's wrong with you.