[RESOLVED] Game Status

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Feb 16, 2015.

1. When hte was ff I also lost 2 plunder spells
    Support@athinkingape have been curt frustrating and unable to resolve this issue.
    What support do they do, they need name change : time-wasters&a-hols-who-can't-do-nothing-right

2. Not sure how 150 actions of 7.5+3.75m adds up to 4b, let alone 5.7b.... My calculations show 1.678b, which is definitely optainable with a xtal, but oh well, I am probably the idiot here who can't do numbers... :roll:

3. Despite the lost plunder from the rest of hte I didn't even get seal back that I used.
    Devs answer to all there inability to run this game is give you one lousy crystal, and support have just annoyed me in rl. I thought games were for fun, im not happy. Inactive for now cya

4. Soneone just got quikscoped

5. My device totally shut down(dead) have to buy new just to get back to the game.Any consolation for that after this aftermath effect

6. Hmmmm....I know that devs claim issues in KAW are resolved. But you guys need to take another look please. The e.b. time clock and the regen clocks are lagging and re adding time that have already been counted off. Please look into this.

9. must not silent someone for no apparent reason,
    I am not an animal, man I need to talk :?:

10. must not silent someone for no apparent reason,
    I am not an animal, man I need to talk :?: :?: :?:

11. I'll belive it when I see it!! Used a seal n 6 xtals during that time and never received and repayment and a few other clan members didn't receive repayment either.

12. It did not really affect my game play was annoying more than anything. However 20 land tokens would make me happier. Don't worry about build tokens ill have them in 6 months

13. I really hope this problem didn't effect anyone else like it did me it destroyed the fun i had and disenfranchised everything that iv accomplished on this game

14. Welp, have fun getting ip banned then

15. Re: Game Status

16. Seal and 10tril lol