[RESOLVED] Game Status

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Re: Game Status

Strong insults you got there there kiddo. I left my butthurt cream at home unfortunately, you could use a whole tube.

Also, stop making lame excuses, you got tickled a bit and dropped build. Don't act like you're a big deal :lol:

2. Re: Game Status

I'm not a big deal but I think i am to you why else would u feel the need to respond to me? You got it right aswell I used a whole tube of cream. After years of osw a day or two of a few failed strips finally made me snap... Damn how do u get in peoples minds like that your so right.. Maybe I can come and see you for therapy I can talk to u about how I don't like being tickled and u can tell me how it feels to get tea bagged by a troll.

3. Re: Game Status

Are these disruptions in the functionality of the system the reasons upgrades have not dropped yet? Also any speculations of what level 2 will actually cost?

4. Re: Game Status

200 bill for level two ;)

5. Re: Game Status

I'm thinkin you're in the ballpark there Roots Rodent ;)

6. Re: Game Status

Always in the ball park. :) I prefer stables on the abyss lands though

7. Re: Game Status

8. Re: Game Status

That how you got 2.2 k post count. We all have hobby's some are just more intellectual.

9. Re: Game Status

Is your hobby dropping build?

10. Re: Game Status

Rasta, it's just like saying lol. Or quoting without an added message. Don't act like you haven't. Maybe I just want to get the point across that I think it's funny?

11. Re: Game Status

Yea thats what I do everyday I drop build. Seriously think before you speak and maybe one day you will be a rising star.

12. Re: Game Status

I love you really. These guys just got me on the defensive all the time. My butt hurt cream has ran out and these guys don't share. :)

13. Re: Game Status

Rasta mouse is just a guy who can't control his temper.

Got his ass handed too him, couldn't take the heat and dropped build. Now that he has nothing to lose he's back to being a "bad ass".

So Rasta where's that 36t bank

14. Re: Game Status

many clans facing eb ff

15. Re: Game Status

:lol: :lol: :lol: You're as smart as a walnut

16. Re: Game Status

Just ask, bud.

17. Re: Game Status

You can genuinely ask people I know I am a man of my word. Now we're on the subject of men on the word please read my wall second post from the bottom and try stick to it this time. If getting my ass handed to me was me getting top 500 lb for favours after smacking your accounts something silly for a week then you and the sunshine buss squad trying to strip me 4 times and failing even tho your in the ultimate osw clan is me getting my ass handed to me then they need to rewrite the meaning. U was in my news feed about 30-40 times after the event please deny it and lie to urself some more. Just because you say it, doesn't make it true. Get back to hiding under your bridge please for the sake of people finally seeing through you and your perfetic attempts to bang ur chest.

18. Re: Game Status

As far as level 2 on the abyss is concerned I've heard everything from 150 to 270 Bill. I personally think 160/200 is a safe guess. Also there's been a lot of speculation about their eventually being six levels.
    Ll/3, Hl/4, Hf/5 & Aby6.....What do you guys think?
    And how the hell do you make a thread in the first place so I don't have to poach this one?

19. Re: Game Status

As far as level 2 on the abyss is concerned I've heard everything from 150 to 270 Bill. I personally think 160/200 is a safe guess. Also there's been a lot of speculation about their eventually being six levels.
    Ll/3, Hl/4, Hf/5 & Aby6.....What do you guys think?
    And how the hell do you make a thread in the first place so I don't have to poach this one?

20. Re: Game Status

Notice said we were compensated for the auto ff that happened , received 0 plunder , is this a joke ?