[RESOLVED] Game Status

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Re: Game Status

I overslept this morning, this very rarely happens just wondering if these problems you're referring to may be responsible for this.

2. Re: Game Status

So is that a yes?

3. Re: Game Status

Hopefully that means some of you with daddy issues will be made "whole" again 
    Thanks Devs!!

4. Re: Game Status

Any sign of a security breech kaw?

5. Re: Game Status

I don't want xtals, horns, or seals. What I want is the old chat filter back.

6. Re: Game Status

i haven't experienced any issues. i feel left out. for that i demand compensation. peace on earth will suffice.

7. Re: Game Status

:lol:

8. Re: Game Status

Support

9. Re: Game Status

No, and we have no reason to suspect such a thing. The issue at hand looks to be related to an error with a service on one of our servers that handles group activities.

10. Re: Game Status

Update? Free seal? Free xtals?

11. Re: Game Status

If you gave us all a free seal and a gold crux chest or chests u would make some profit for this issue ;D

12. Re: Game Status

Well damn my first post o_O

13. Re: Game Status

Thanks for fixing kaw seems fine now. Dont worry about freeloaders. Will say u should reimburse seals horns that the system ff (no that doesnt include me so trolls go away) but other than that freeloaders have to try lol

14. Re: Game Status

Dang y'all really aren't starting the year off on a good note going to have to go over this during Christmas time

15. Re: Game Status

Update pls

16. Re: Game Status

SUPPORT 6 FREE SEALS PER AWP member

17. Re: Game Status

Devs definitely need to compensate for this crap, we had Haunt ff as well, unacceptable. FIX IT!

18. Re: Game Status

This is not new having issues ata seems more focused on making money than fixxing there app its more like'shut up and get what we want you to have' thats how it comes across to me the last few updates and changes has really screwed the app and devs are no closer to even trying yo fix it all i get is 'we are looking into it' but they have no problems with rolling out the promos ?interesting

19. Re: Game Status

I have dropped 197 seals since issue started in an attempt to play 1 HtE. I demand the return of all seals used, and 5k xtals for my pain and suffering.

And, of course, I'm lying... Just wanted to let some of these people know how they sound to the rest of the world. :p

20. Re: Game Status

This issue has caused me to lose a lot of plunder! I demand being made hfbc immediately!