[RESOLVED] Game Status

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Damn I should have sealed while this was happening 

But in all seriousness this is the best reimbursement for the issue. Can't see any reason why anyone could complain about this outcome

2. Lol revived 1 health crystal for 5.7 bil in items lost , not sure how that adds up 

3. Aww you didnt give us anything special :,(

4. Use that xtal on HTE, it will turn that 5.7b into 7-10b

5. What about those players that received general lag I couldn't even open the game around 10:30 my time

6. Well thats why u got an xstal

7. I think your a bit high on your estimate but thanks any way ️

8. Wouldn't say high, at your size you should be getting more. Tho that estimate is based on my plunder

9. Others get overcompensated while I get nothing for doing nothing. Not complaining but I do think you could make a case.

10. How so? I did nothing and got an xtal for it...

11. exactly my point , you got one and did nothing

12. Kaw_community or Kaw_admin. What about all those clans who should of matched and didnt match? Should they not be given compensation?

14. Our tvp was in that timeframe, we didn't get compensation for that?

15. I have yet to recieve anything

16. I'm a little distressed by the new buildings coming out. It seems as I work on the build and start to make progress someone is like "let's get em" it's getting to the point where I am beginning to wonder if my money wouldn't be better spent on another game... And yes I've spent a lot mostly on seals and crystals but also on nobs and stupid items...there is no way to lc or BC at this point. Not if your going to keep releasing more and more buildings ect that cost insane amounts of gold... I don't know about other players but I think I've spent my last nickel on your game... Till you either revalue the buildings ect there is no point in spending money.
    I even spent loot in fc mostly to buy speakers, I'm sure servers cost money so I figured buying speakers would help keep fc around a bit.
    I don't know how other kaw player feel about the way your going with the game. I think your going wrong way

17. Wait... Sense when did the devs start looking over generousThis isn't how it's supposed to work

18. Fair results here imo

19. Hello dev..our sealer in hte during server lag did not received the refund of his seal he used. Pls check on this since the eb was forfeited with no one forfeit it. Tyvm & hope for you immediate response