[RESOLVED] Game Status

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Re: Game Status

Hey all, we don't really have any idea what's going on but it looks like it's sorting itself now. We might have some other vague announcement at a point in the future.

2. Re: Game Status

Thank you KaW comm

3. Re: Game Status

I saw an issue where someone had applied to the clan, but was not there. They pm'd me and said to accept, but no one one there. After going to pm and coming back to applicants, they had appeared. Not sure if anyone else got this problem.

4. Re: Game Status

Logic, sounds like lag.

5. Re: Game Status

Will seals and horns of eb's that were fortified be returned to the users?

6. Re: Game Status

I would personally really appreciate a free horn or xtal(s) specially since this is the biggest game issues I've seen/had in a long while

7. Re: Game Status

Yup thats heppened to me multiple times when accepting 

8. Re: Game Status

If stabilize means that our eb just got forfeited, then you are completely right sir

9. Re: Game Status

We're still looking into the full situation, so no exact details on compensation just yet. That said, we'll do our best to make sure everyone is made whole.

10. Re: Game Status

More Isuues:
    >People in war getting hit from people outside war
    >Upgrading buildings but stats dotn update
    >Dropped out of clan "You have been dropped out from <clan Name>"
    >Wrong Plunder on ebs on attacking
    >successful ebs showing Defeated
    >Notification for people applying in clans but cannot see under "Applicants".

P.S: i hired ally and ally price jumped up by more than usual :/

11. Re: Game Status

Very late game response and slow game reaction, thank you for trying to help

12. Re: Game Status

Omg eb is messed up? Pls not eb messed up!

13. Re: Game Status

Kaw_admin or Kaw_Community. Did these problems effect war 1? The clan i was in had 3 others in the same braket and all of us got a no match. Curious if the problems may have cause a no match for everyone.

14. Re: Game Status

@ DK

the new building/upgrade will adjust itself a few mins after the action has been done. Happened to me as well and it took about 15mins to see the change.

Another issue, constantly getting an Error message when trying to post a comment in thread topics.

15. Re: Game Status

Lmfao this seriously made me lol 

16. Re: Game Status

They were there for 6 minutes, until I looked. I looked, no one was there, went to pm came back and was there.

17. Re: Game Status

18. Re: Game Status

Don't believe it affected matches, but we're still investigating.

19. Re: Game Status

We had a no-match too

20. Re: Game Status

Everybody other than dotb and d0tb had a no matc