[RESOLVED] Game Status

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Re: Game Status

I don't agree with this. Yes, you payed money, but you are aware that this is a constantly changing game and you should be aware bugs and glitches will arise.

2. Re: Game Status

U drunk?

3. Re: Game Status



4. Re: Game Status

I think system ff hte deserve free seal but not every freeloader in kaw

5. Re: Game Status

Some of my allies sold today and the gold I received is no where close to what I should've actually been given. I am short in the ball park of 200b for the overall purchases...... Maybe it didn't register properly but the gold I received was still way shorter

Also my bfa is not displaying properly, it's saying I have more than I should. And I know the update for lb already happened. So it's like having ghost allies lol

6. Re: Game Status

 OMG too good

Should've made a meme of it too though

7. Re: Game Status

I suspect that the forfeits happen because only very few players are shown -- and probably accounted -- as active, even though there are definitely more active ones. If in such a case the few actives happen to leave the clan, it will result in "The epic battle was forfeited because the last participant left." Just an observation; maybe it's helpful in resolving the issues quickly. Good luck anyway.

P.S.: As for chats, the same basic problem could apply: some users just seem to be non-existing to the game server, even though they're shown in the clan rosters.

8. Re: Game Status

actually it costs the devs nothing since the seals are just a string of code in reality. But seriously guys only those who had hte FF on their seal should recieve a free one

9. Re: Game Status

fin stahp

10. Re: Game Status

Thats like saying bc ferrari owns ferraris they lose nothing if they give every1 a free one. The seals still hold value whether real or code

11. Re: Game Status

maybe devs should work on their PROBLEMS first before trying to "better" the game. still waiting for that android only clipboard issue to be resolved

12. Re: Game Status

I just lost my 5trill ally and it aint showing pls refund my gold

13. Re: Game Status

And the ipad c/p from pm issue

14. Re: Game Status

15. Re: Game Status

Someone also pmed me saying forum titles and authors disappear when viewing forums? Or profiles? Not sure which.

16. Re: Game Status

It costs money to produce a ferrari so ofc it holds real value. The devs have an infinite amount of seals they can sell with no cost to them.

17. Re: Game Status

We had a forfeited battle here also, no news on it but a squid thankfully. Why do you think you deserve a seal. And not just the estimate bonus from the end. Let the Devs fix the issues.

18. Re: Game Status

This guy

19. Re: Game Status

Hey all, we're still looking into this but it seems like things may be starting to stabilize. More details as soon as possible.

20. Re: Game Status

S5 ee?